The hotel is located in the heart of the City. It was very busy. We were very impressed with how courteous and polite the staff were. The hotel rooms are quite spacious. The Indian restaurant within the hotel serves delicious Indian food. The breakfast is elaborate and delicious. One can have eggs made to order. There is a good variety of items. The gym felt a little claustrophobic since there are no windows. However, the equipment is in decent shape. I would stay in this hotel again if I visited Nairobi again.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Intercontinental Nairobi Hotel
- Nairobi Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Nairobi has for years been an oasis of luxury for business travellers as well as those who want to experience the wonders of Africa. The Parliament buildings are a short stroll away, Kenyatta International Convention Centre is right next door and Nairobi National Park, Museum Hill and the Elephant Orphanage are within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Otel and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.