I've stayed at the Intercontinental several times while on vacation with my grandson. We've always had a comfortable room, sometimes with an interesting view. The hotel restaurants are very pleasant...good food, very helpful staff and a nice place to take a young boy...they even had a hamburger and fries that passed his inspection! The gift shop has a nice selection of Kenyan beads and crafts, unlike the stuff in most hotel shops.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Intercontinental Nairobi Hotel
- Nairobi Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Nairobi has for years been an oasis of luxury for business travellers as well as those who want to experience the wonders of Africa. The Parliament buildings are a short stroll away, Kenyatta International Convention Centre is right next door and Nairobi National Park, Museum Hill and the Elephant Orphanage are within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Otel and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.