I stayed at the Intercontinental for 4 nights while attending a conference in June. All the staff I dealt with were very friendly and gave great service. It is also well located if you have business in the city. However, if I didn't need to be in the city (there is not much to see when I walked around the area) I would choose somewhere else. I had breakfast at the restaurant every day and the buffet selection was extensive and the food great. The only thing bringings my assessment down is the condition of the rooms and some of the common areas. The room I had was very dated, furniture had seen better days, and the bathroom just functional. The bed was okay, not great. Similar for the breakfast restaurant. With some $s spent renovating it would be a very good hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Intercontinental Nairobi Hotel
- Nairobi Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Nairobi has for years been an oasis of luxury for business travellers as well as those who want to experience the wonders of Africa. The Parliament buildings are a short stroll away, Kenyatta International Convention Centre is right next door and Nairobi National Park, Museum Hill and the Elephant Orphanage are within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Otel and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.