Located in the middle of town, secured, quiet excellent choice. 24h some happenings inside, meetings, trainings, conferences, group of tourists, business visits...You can seat and watch whole day, with nice snack and cold Tusker lager. If you want to go to visit National park, Giraffe center, Animal Orphanage, just ask guys on front desk and they will organize everything for you.You can find in hotel everything that you need, if you forgot something at home there is small but very well supplied shop Inter News & Gifts , across corridor is one of the best hand craft shops that belongs to "African Heritage Design Company", so you don't need to think about souvenirs at the last moment. If you have anything more just look at the monitor on reception , there is picture and data of duty manager, so like as in my case mr Simon Mwagi, one of them is responsible that we got a few pictures more from some of other rooms, If you want to organize some party look for mr. Eric Mwanzia, director of Conventions & Events sales, with him you can coordinate everything. I am in this hotel 2-3 times a month, so I am really there as at home, all staff are extremely polite, helpful. In the evening you have a really good choices for diner, entertainment, so if you want to be inside or outside all places are thematically different. Quiet and clean rooms, TV could be "new" style with more film programs, Internet should be free for all guests, but in the future we can expect some of that.
Really good choice in Nairobi.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Intercontinental Nairobi Hotel
- Nairobi Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Nairobi has for years been an oasis of luxury for business travellers as well as those who want to experience the wonders of Africa. The Parliament buildings are a short stroll away, Kenyatta International Convention Centre is right next door and Nairobi National Park, Museum Hill and the Elephant Orphanage are within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.