Being in Nairobi for business there are not many choices in the center of the city and Intercontinental is one of that.
Rooms are clean and quite (I was at 6th floor executive) but try and avoid second floor where also offices are as it is impossible to sleep there (one colleague of mine was there....)
Check in-out service quite good and done in reasonable time.
Restaurant better you go in other places to eat unless you are obliged to be there.
Nice pool outside during hot season, not now.
Price ok for business.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Intercontinental Nairobi Hotel
- Nairobi Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Nairobi has for years been an oasis of luxury for business travellers as well as those who want to experience the wonders of Africa. The Parliament buildings are a short stroll away, Kenyatta International Convention Centre is right next door and Nairobi National Park, Museum Hill and the Elephant Orphanage are within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.