Hotel is in a great location, easy to walk around. Reception security was lax, sometimes they searched bags, sometimes they did not. Room was great, lots of space, comfortable bed, great shower. Hotel lost electricity overnight off and on, so we finally unplugged our phone because it made a noise each time it rebooted because of the power going on and off. Breakfast was OK, lots of choices, but the breakfast dining room was dark with a very low ceiling.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Intercontinental Nairobi Hotel
- Nairobi Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Nairobi has for years been an oasis of luxury for business travellers as well as those who want to experience the wonders of Africa. The Parliament buildings are a short stroll away, Kenyatta International Convention Centre is right next door and Nairobi National Park, Museum Hill and the Elephant Orphanage are within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Otel and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.