I stayed at Hotel intercontinental for a night on my way to Nakuru...and would like to say I was pretty impressed by the quality of service and it's strategic location given the massive traffic jams in Nairobi. If you want to get out & about in the heart of Nairobi, this is your best bet hotel. Had always by- passed it thinking its old, run- down and not that attractive from the outlook. Turns out it is fairly well maintained and has spacious & neat rooms. The service generally was good although I was disappointed in the main dinning when some of the items I ordered from the menu were apparently out of stock. There are two other restaurants though which gives one a wider choice to chose from. A nice hotel to check out when in Nairobi.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Intercontinental Nairobi Hotel
- Nairobi Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Nairobi has for years been an oasis of luxury for business travellers as well as those who want to experience the wonders of Africa. The Parliament buildings are a short stroll away, Kenyatta International Convention Centre is right next door and Nairobi National Park, Museum Hill and the Elephant Orphanage are within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.