Stayed one night in February 2013. The lobby area, restaurants were of a 4 star hotel but the room was definitely dated and needed updating. It was clean but definitely a disappointment. Sat by the pool bar and had cocktails and then Indian food in their restaurant. They charged 4 star prices but the Indian food was only so so. The buffet breakfast was very extensive and good and the highlight of the stay. Internet was expensive and intermittent. Security appeared good. Was on a tour so did not complain but would have not wanted to pay full price for this stay.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Intercontinental Nairobi Hotel
- Nairobi Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Nairobi has for years been an oasis of luxury for business travellers as well as those who want to experience the wonders of Africa. The Parliament buildings are a short stroll away, Kenyatta International Convention Centre is right next door and Nairobi National Park, Museum Hill and the Elephant Orphanage are within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Venere, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Agoda so you can book your InterContinental Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.