I have stayed at the Intercontinental 5 times over the last 2 years on business trips. The staff has been friendly and helpful, the rooms have been clean, the food has been good and things have been safe. However, internet is expensive and intermittent, Club room access is expensive, and it takes a LONG time to get coffee or tea at the breakfast buffet (an issue if you are pressed for time). I stayed at the hotel the second week of April with a large number of colleagues. There were 2 sets of experiences. One side of the hotel had rooms with filthy towels, exposed wires and mosquito infestation. The other side of the hotel was fine. So, my experience has been very good but others I have traveled with have not been so lucky.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Intercontinental Nairobi Hotel
- Nairobi Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Nairobi has for years been an oasis of luxury for business travellers as well as those who want to experience the wonders of Africa. The Parliament buildings are a short stroll away, Kenyatta International Convention Centre is right next door and Nairobi National Park, Museum Hill and the Elephant Orphanage are within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia and Otel so you can book your InterContinental Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.