We stayed here for 2 nights in November, 2012 and had an excellent stay. The rooms were modern, clean and very comfortable. The staff are all friendly and helpful and the restaurant is very good as well. Always had a large selection on the buffet to choose from for all meals. I didn't use it, but the pool looked very inviting! This would definitely be my first choice of a place to stay in Nairobi.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Nairobi Hotel
- Intercontinental Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Nairobi Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Nairobi has for years been an oasis of luxury for business travellers as well as those who want to experience the wonders of Africa. The Parliament buildings are a short stroll away, Kenyatta International Convention Centre is right next door and Nairobi National Park, Museum Hill and the Elephant Orphanage are within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, IHG, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your InterContinental Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.