This was a 3 star average hotel and I'm feeling generous tonight. Everyone was nice and courteous enough, but everything was just SO outdated and faded. Breakfast was really not special at all and I was just totally underwhelmed. It's just fine for one night, just don't expect anything special at all. I couldn't feel more neutral.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Intercontinental Nairobi Hotel
- Nairobi Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Nairobi has for years been an oasis of luxury for business travellers as well as those who want to experience the wonders of Africa. The Parliament buildings are a short stroll away, Kenyatta International Convention Centre is right next door and Nairobi National Park, Museum Hill and the Elephant Orphanage are within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.