Intercontinental Nairobi offers the best Lasagna and bar ( both alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks) in my experience. The Indian Restaurant is also to die for, not forgetting the sumptuous breakfast table and lunch time buffets. I can recommend their food anytime. i have never spent a night so I am not able to comment about the rooms.
I can recommend it anytime as a wonderful place for your meetings, chill outs or just a sumptuous dinner.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Intercontinental Nairobi Hotel
- Nairobi Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Nairobi has for years been an oasis of luxury for business travellers as well as those who want to experience the wonders of Africa. The Parliament buildings are a short stroll away, Kenyatta International Convention Centre is right next door and Nairobi National Park, Museum Hill and the Elephant Orphanage are within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Otel and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.