I dont know if you can give an accurate review from a one night stay but nonetheless here it goes. Apart from th security guards, luggage scanners and , metal detectors this place is very inviting lol this is Africa. Seriously, I found it to be warm and pleasant. It's a little dated and you can tell but the rooms were pretty clean, bed was soft, and the staff was very very nice and helpful. They will try to get every last dollar from you but if you understand that your in Africa and everything is negotiable you will be just okay. Ordered room service and the club sandwich was decent and very edible. I did not have time to check out the restaurant but I did grab a very nice cappuccino and a Kenyan Croissant ( kenyans make their croissants to be moist instead of crunchy, I actually think it's very tasty and really enjoyed it but if your used to crispy flaky croissants you may be disappointed, I certainly wasn't. Would I return here? Absolutely!!!
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Nairobi Hotel
- Intercontinental Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Nairobi Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Nairobi has for years been an oasis of luxury for business travellers as well as those who want to experience the wonders of Africa. The Parliament buildings are a short stroll away, Kenyatta International Convention Centre is right next door and Nairobi National Park, Museum Hill and the Elephant Orphanage are within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, IHG, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Olotels, Otel, Priceline, Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your InterContinental Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.