I stayed at the property for 4 nights in mid-december. The property is centrally located and needs some upgrades to the interior. However the service staff - at the reception, gym, restaurants were all really good. I was at the Indian restaurant one eve and also at the pool deck bar both of which were very good. The gym is small but has a good sauna and steam bath. The banquet rooms were also large and spacious. Certianly one of the places to consider staying when I return to Nairobi.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Intercontinental Nairobi Hotel
- Nairobi Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Nairobi has for years been an oasis of luxury for business travellers as well as those who want to experience the wonders of Africa. The Parliament buildings are a short stroll away, Kenyatta International Convention Centre is right next door and Nairobi National Park, Museum Hill and the Elephant Orphanage are within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.