I stayed for 2nights one at the beginning and one at the end of my safari trip in Maasai Mara.
The Rooms are clean beds are comfortable. However,the rooms definitely need a furniture reimbursement and hotel deco is outdated. The staff are helpful and friendly. Overall good service, good location in city center.
If your staying for 1 or 2 nights its fine. If your stay is longer in Nairobi. You might want to opt for another hotel that reflects a 5star.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Nairobi Hotel
- Intercontinental Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Nairobi Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Nairobi has for years been an oasis of luxury for business travellers as well as those who want to experience the wonders of Africa. The Parliament buildings are a short stroll away, Kenyatta International Convention Centre is right next door and Nairobi National Park, Museum Hill and the Elephant Orphanage are within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, IHG, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your InterContinental Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.