The hotel is pricy but you will get your money's worth.The only place that bothered me was the reception. If you check out and leave your luggage with the reception and then want to leave please ask for it well in advance or else you will miss your flight while waiting for the concierge to find first the key to the locker room then the luggage itself!!
I loved the atmosphere and the pleasantness of the staff. The food was okay but i mostly loved the fact that you can checking with only the clothes on your back and you will be okay.They provide more than most African hotels when it comes to necessities.
They have airport transportation and some local cabbies that are affiliated. These are really great since i forgot my phone in one of the cabs and it was returned.
All in all, if you are a complete stranger to Kenya, this is the place to go!
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Nairobi Hotel
- Intercontinental Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Nairobi Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Nairobi has for years been an oasis of luxury for business travellers as well as those who want to experience the wonders of Africa. The Parliament buildings are a short stroll away, Kenyatta International Convention Centre is right next door and Nairobi National Park, Museum Hill and the Elephant Orphanage are within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, IHG, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Olotels, Otel, Priceline, Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your InterContinental Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.