Previously I stayed in Tribe and never thought of Intercontinental even though I get free upgrades. Tribe was fully booked so it was my second choice.
I was pleasantly surprised, it is centrally located, easy for travel to city business meetings, very friendly staff eager to help even to replace busted zipper in a jiffy with a smile and excellent concierge service.
Hotel has an excellent business center, it was a great help in printing extra color copies. These days I carry a single transcript & USB.
Its restaurants have excellent food choice & clean atmosphere and there is a help at hand for local food.
In the morning, I woke up with a Pelican squawks and croaks; I still miss Pelican morning squawks.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Intercontinental Nairobi Hotel
- Nairobi Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Nairobi has for years been an oasis of luxury for business travellers as well as those who want to experience the wonders of Africa. The Parliament buildings are a short stroll away, Kenyatta International Convention Centre is right next door and Nairobi National Park, Museum Hill and the Elephant Orphanage are within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia and Otel so you can book your InterContinental Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.