This was a large hotel with sizable rooms, king beds and good furnishings. There was a sitting area and TV in each room. the staff at the desk were helpful and efficient. The breakfast buffet was terrific with made to order eggs, fruit, pastries and more. We arrived at a very late hour...2AM but were in our room quickly. It was an excellent start and end to our safari.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Intercontinental Nairobi Hotel
- Nairobi Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Nairobi has for years been an oasis of luxury for business travellers as well as those who want to experience the wonders of Africa. The Parliament buildings are a short stroll away, Kenyatta International Convention Centre is right next door and Nairobi National Park, Museum Hill and the Elephant Orphanage are within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia and Otel so you can book your InterContinental Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.