I've stayed at the InterContinental Nairobi twice - once in an upgraded room that was beautifully appointed, once in a standard room that was clean and comfortable but somewhat Golden Girls living roomesque. The staff are fantastic - especially the concierge, the gift shop is pricey but full of beautiful things. The fancy Italian restaurant is a tad silly, but the Indian place is good, the breakfast is excellent and there's a pool bar. I've walked through the HIlton and the InterCon is much nicer. It's an easy walk to the Convention Center.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Intercontinental Nairobi Hotel
- Nairobi Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Nairobi has for years been an oasis of luxury for business travellers as well as those who want to experience the wonders of Africa. The Parliament buildings are a short stroll away, Kenyatta International Convention Centre is right next door and Nairobi National Park, Museum Hill and the Elephant Orphanage are within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Otel and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.