We stayed here for two nights prior to embarking on a safari. The breakfast buffet was terrific and varied with many local dishes, fresh fruit, good baked goods. Rooms were large and well maintained. My only issue was that the hotel is located in a business area and everything closes down before 5PM. There was not even a place to buy a bottle of water after that time except for the hotel bar. On the plus side, there is a park right across the street which was full of local families on the Sunday we arrived. It was interesting walking through there and we enjoyed the attention of the local people who were curious about where we were from, etc.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Intercontinental Nairobi Hotel
- Nairobi Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Nairobi has for years been an oasis of luxury for business travellers as well as those who want to experience the wonders of Africa. The Parliament buildings are a short stroll away, Kenyatta International Convention Centre is right next door and Nairobi National Park, Museum Hill and the Elephant Orphanage are within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Venere, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Agoda so you can book your InterContinental Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.