“Oak Place” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Oak Place Conference & Training Centre

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Oak Place Conference & Training Centre
Save Saved
You added Oak Place Conference & Training Centre to your Saves list
Ridgeways, Off Garden Estate road | opposite Oak Lane, Nairobi, Kenya   |
Ranked #14 of 96 Specialty Lodging in Nairobi
Nairobi, Kenya
“Oak Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

Oak Place is located off Kiambu road, along Ridgeway’s Garden Estate Road opposite Oak Lane Nairobi Kenya near the Windsor Golf and country Club. From the capital city it is Just a 30-minute drive from the city center, from the airport you can use the bypass to the Windsor round about take first left turn the second left turn leads you to the gate.
I liked everything about Oak place. It is located on one of Nairobi quietest and reclusive countryside suburbs. Their beautiful well maintained lawns and gardens, warm reception clean and beautiful clean cottages, the beds are comfortable and have mosquito nets. There was an iron which I did not use but I confirmed it was working, hot water in the shower. The food was Excellent! Very well prepared tasty and very friendly waiters.
Their flower garden was the best for me. They have the most creative way of keeping you engaged. I could not help laughing alone. There are these carvings of shoes human heads used as flower vases and the funniest is the smiling mouth on the walls. Its worth trying when around Nairobi. Their prices are fair and their services excellent.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Entebbe, Uganda
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

The Oak Place is a quiet, beautiful place with with maintained lawns and gardens with the Windsor Golf and country Club within the vicinity. I was warmly received at the reception and shown to my cottage in a little while. The cottages are very clean and the beds are comfortable and have mosquito nets. They even provide an iron in your cottage just in case you need to press your clothes. I got a swift response when I failed to turn on the hot water in my shower. Sometimes the hot water disappeared, but I got it sorted out.
The food was very hot and tasty, I enjoyed it! The waiters were swift and always ready to help. All the staff I asked for any kind of assistance were always glad to help and were very friendly.
The only problem I noticed is that the place is in a low lying area so when the rains fell heavily, the walk ways and lawns got flooded. That aside, I definitely enjoyed my stay there.
If you are looking for a quiet, comfortable and beautiful place to spend a weekend or hold a function (meeting, wedding, etc),I would definitely recommend the Oak Place, all thumbs up!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business

Been to Oak Place Conference & Training Centre? Share your experiences!