“Kenya, Tanzania. Safari” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #31 of 128 Activities in Nairobi
Type: Private tours, Sightseeing Tours
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: A well established registered and licensed local tour operator dedicated to offering personalized services and affordable thrilling Africa Wildlife Safaris Tours Holidays Trips Kenya Tanzania.
Austin, Texas
“Kenya, Tanzania. Safari”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

My wife and I just got back from our trip arranged by African Servacat Safaris. Sylvester, the owner, was very helpful at the very beginning, answering all my questions through e-mail. The tour was very well organized. Our guide in Kenya, William, was very good. He could not only spot game, but had lots of information about them. The Sopa Lodges we stayed in were all very good in Tanzania. However, we didn't have a good experience at the Amboseli Sopa Lodge. The staff seemed a little indifferent with the exception of our waiter Joel. We also had some money taken from our room. Upon arrival at the Tanzanian border, we changed guides and vehicles. Zakayo was our guide for the rest of our trip, and we enjoyed him and his knowledge of Tanzania. We saw just about every kind of wildlife there is to see. The weather was perfect, upper 70's to low 60,s at night. I would certainly recomend using African Servalcat Safaris for their service and reasonable cost.

Visited May 2013

Taunton, Massachusetts
“Tanzania Northern circuit-January 2013”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Our group of 7 went on a weeklong safari that we booked thru African Servalcat Safaris. Sylvester is the owner and he was very helpful throughout the planning process and always quickly responsive to my email questions. The price was very very reasonable in comparison to other similar tours I'd seen. Everything was so well organized from the moment we arrived. We were chauferred to the hotel the first night and had a nice orientation the next morning where we met our driver Zackayo. Zack was the most knowledgeable driver guide we could ever have asked for, and he could spot a cheetah and her cub a mile away before any other drivers. We wound up the trip on Zanzibar where again we were chauferred to the Kichanga Lodge that was wonderful also. We all highly recommend African Servalcat Safaris and I intend to use them again when I go back.

Visited January 2013
Cape Town Central, South Africa
“Real Out of Africa Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

In October 2012 we went on the Grand Gazelle Safari. Sylvester from Servalcat Safaris handled our reservation with great professionalism. Every little detail was taken care of. Our guide Benson has become like family to us. He is an excellent driver and the best of the best guides. He has the ability to adapt to the needs of his clients and did his utmost to make our Africa Experience something treasured and unforgettable. The lodges and accommodation were superb and we were lucky to experience it as part of the 'Africa' feeling. The people with whom we interacted at the lodges were friendly and went out of their way to be of help and make our stay pleasant. We do recommend Servalcat Safaris to any one who want to experience and enjoy Africa. Sylvester and Benson.... we salute you! Olga & Martie

Visited October 2012
Warsaw, Poland
“Kenia with African Servalcat Safaris”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

In July 2012 I went to Kenia for a 11-days safari with my daughter, to celebrate her 18 birthday . I'm very happy I've selected African Servalcat Safaris to organize the trip - everything was as promised. We had an excellent driver-guide William, a very knowledgeable person, with a lot of experience. We appreciated the pace in which we were going through the reservations - we could see a lot, quite often we were the first to spot an important animal (eg a leopard or lions), or some shy ones like kudus. We also watched a lot of birds, as William is an expert at spotting them from a long distance. We've seen the big five and much, much more. And we've never got as dusty as some other safari cars did :-)
We took lots of pictures (of course) - William was making sure we've got what we want.
We've been to Sweetwaters, Samburu, Lake Nakuru, Masai Mara, Amboseli and Tsavo West (and Nairobi). All were great, but of all these we liked Masai Mara the least, mostly because of the crowds. If there was an interesting sight there would be 10 - 20 cars around it, while in other reservation there may be 1- 3.
We've been lodged in mostly in Sopa and Sarova lodges - good standard, attractive locations (Sarova are a little better, especially food).
Overall I'm recommending African Servalcat Safaris as a reliable tour operator and William as an excellent guide to African wildlife.

Visited July 2012
Antwerp, Belgium
“A treasured memory”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

The entire trip was perfectly organized.
Our guide/driver Benson took us both and my six year old daughter everywhere safely. We had a great time exploring the country.
Benson is an amazing guide and driver, he was always cautious and responsible. We saw many other guides being less respectful or take risks.
Benson is extremely polite, helpful and very knowledgeable with a great sense of humor.
I treasure our long conversations during the transits and my daughter just loved him.
We visited Ol Pejeta, Samburu, Lake Naivasha, Masai Mara and Amboseli and also went to the Sheldrick elephant orphanage
At the Sheldrick foundation I shedded a tear, those elephants just captured my heart as soon as they came running up.
Samburu and Masai Mara were breathtaking.
Amboseli, well, you never can see enough elephants, it’s just amazing.
I loved the accommodation and cuisine at Sweetwaters Tented Camp, the Sopa Lodges at Masai Mara and Samburu.
Our stay at Sopa Lodges and Sweetwaters were close to perfection, a dream.
The Serena Lodge at Amboseli was also good.
The Lake Naivasha country club has a beautiful garden but the room was in desperate need of maintenance and not all of the staff made me feel welcome. I would advise paying a bit more and staying in the Sopa Lodges.
I will definitely recommend Sylvester and all of African Servalcat Safaris services to any others wishing to visit Kenya.
The service was excellent from the first email. So from day one until the day we left we never had any complaints.
And indeed, the transit time wasn’t always estimated correctly, but hey, have you seen those roads ? So relax, the company is nice and the scenery beautiful, plus you get a free massage on those bumpy roads, so chill, lay back and enjoy, like we did, It ‘s all part of the most beautiful experience !
I hope to be able to visit again as I still have Tsavo and Tanzania on my list and I surely will ask Sylvester to organise my trip again.

Visited June 2012