“Real Out of Africa Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Discounted rates for Wildlife Safaris Kenya, Wildlife Safaris Tanzania, Lodge Safaris Kenya, Lodge Safaris Tanzania,Wildlife Safaris Kenya Tanzania, Masai Mara Safaris, Serengeti Safaris, Wildebeest Migration Tours & Holidays
Cape Town Central, South Africa
“Real Out of Africa Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

In October 2012 we went on the Grand Gazelle Safari. Sylvester from Servalcat Safaris handled our reservation with great professionalism. Every little detail was taken care of. Our guide Benson has become like family to us. He is an excellent driver and the best of the best guides. He has the ability to adapt to the needs of his clients and did his utmost to make our Africa Experience something treasured and unforgettable. The lodges and accommodation were superb and we were lucky to experience it as part of the 'Africa' feeling. The people with whom we interacted at the lodges were friendly and went out of their way to be of help and make our stay pleasant. We do recommend Servalcat Safaris to any one who want to experience and enjoy Africa. Sylvester and Benson.... we salute you! Olga & Martie

Visited October 2012

Warsaw, Poland
“Kenia with African Servalcat Safaris”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

In July 2012 I went to Kenia for a 11-days safari with my daughter, to celebrate her 18 birthday . I'm very happy I've selected African Servalcat Safaris to organize the trip - everything was as promised. We had an excellent driver-guide William, a very knowledgeable person, with a lot of experience. We appreciated the pace in which we were going through the reservations - we could see a lot, quite often we were the first to spot an important animal (eg a leopard or lions), or some shy ones like kudus. We also watched a lot of birds, as William is an expert at spotting them from a long distance. We've seen the big five and much, much more. And we've never got as dusty as some other safari cars did :-)
We took lots of pictures (of course) - William was making sure we've got what we want.
We've been to Sweetwaters, Samburu, Lake Nakuru, Masai Mara, Amboseli and Tsavo West (and Nairobi). All were great, but of all these we liked Masai Mara the least, mostly because of the crowds. If there was an interesting sight there would be 10 - 20 cars around it, while in other reservation there may be 1- 3.
We've been lodged in mostly in Sopa and Sarova lodges - good standard, attractive locations (Sarova are a little better, especially food).
Overall I'm recommending African Servalcat Safaris as a reliable tour operator and William as an excellent guide to African wildlife.

Visited July 2012
Antwerp, Belgium
“A treasured memory”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

The entire trip was perfectly organized.
Our guide/driver Benson took us both and my six year old daughter everywhere safely. We had a great time exploring the country.
Benson is an amazing guide and driver, he was always cautious and responsible. We saw many other guides being less respectful or take risks.
Benson is extremely polite, helpful and very knowledgeable with a great sense of humor.
I treasure our long conversations during the transits and my daughter just loved him.
We visited Ol Pejeta, Samburu, Lake Naivasha, Masai Mara and Amboseli and also went to the Sheldrick elephant orphanage
At the Sheldrick foundation I shedded a tear, those elephants just captured my heart as soon as they came running up.
Samburu and Masai Mara were breathtaking.
Amboseli, well, you never can see enough elephants, it’s just amazing.
I loved the accommodation and cuisine at Sweetwaters Tented Camp, the Sopa Lodges at Masai Mara and Samburu.
Our stay at Sopa Lodges and Sweetwaters were close to perfection, a dream.
The Serena Lodge at Amboseli was also good.
The Lake Naivasha country club has a beautiful garden but the room was in desperate need of maintenance and not all of the staff made me feel welcome. I would advise paying a bit more and staying in the Sopa Lodges.
I will definitely recommend Sylvester and all of African Servalcat Safaris services to any others wishing to visit Kenya.
The service was excellent from the first email. So from day one until the day we left we never had any complaints.
And indeed, the transit time wasn’t always estimated correctly, but hey, have you seen those roads ? So relax, the company is nice and the scenery beautiful, plus you get a free massage on those bumpy roads, so chill, lay back and enjoy, like we did, It ‘s all part of the most beautiful experience !
I hope to be able to visit again as I still have Tsavo and Tanzania on my list and I surely will ask Sylvester to organise my trip again.

Visited June 2012
Allentown, Pennsylvania
7 attraction reviews
“groupof9allhappy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

just got back from a perfect trip with african serval cats!! we all recommend this company. we had a group of nine with 2 teenagers. sylvester organized everything so professionally and we were fortunate to have flexibility in planning.our drivers-william and peter were the best! they were tons of fun with excellent knowledge and most important-the greatest driving skills!we all adopted them as family!!assante sana william and peter.feel safe with this company

Visited July 2012
Belgium
3 attraction reviews
“Once again, excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

I just came back from my second visit to Kenya and this time I choose African Servalcat Safaris again to be my touroperator. As always everything the entire trip was organized well so that I really could enjoy my trip. My guide/driver Justus took me everywhere safely (white woman travelling alone) and was knowledgeable of all the places we drove through and saw.
I visited Sweetwaters tented camp and Ol Pejeta, went to the Nairobi National Park and Sheldrick elephant orphanage as well as worked for a local orphanage, Mama Tunza Childrens Home.
I could count on Sylvester (owner) assistance whenever needed as well!
I hope to be able to visit again in the near future and will definitely book with them again. Next time going across the border with Tanzania!

Visited June 2012

Been to African Servalcat Safaris - Day Tours? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage African Servalcat Safaris - Day Tours, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.