“Kenia with African Servalcat Safaris” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: A well established registered and licensed local tour operator dedicated to offering personalized services and affordable thrilling Africa Wildlife Safaris Tours Holidays Trips Kenya Tanzania.
Warsaw, Poland
“Kenia with African Servalcat Safaris”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

In July 2012 I went to Kenia for a 11-days safari with my daughter, to celebrate her 18 birthday . I'm very happy I've selected African Servalcat Safaris to organize the trip - everything was as promised. We had an excellent driver-guide William, a very knowledgeable person, with a lot of experience. We appreciated the pace in which we were going through the reservations - we could see a lot, quite often we were the first to spot an important animal (eg a leopard or lions), or some shy ones like kudus. We also watched a lot of birds, as William is an expert at spotting them from a long distance. We've seen the big five and much, much more. And we've never got as dusty as some other safari cars did :-)
We took lots of pictures (of course) - William was making sure we've got what we want.
We've been to Sweetwaters, Samburu, Lake Nakuru, Masai Mara, Amboseli and Tsavo West (and Nairobi). All were great, but of all these we liked Masai Mara the least, mostly because of the crowds. If there was an interesting sight there would be 10 - 20 cars around it, while in other reservation there may be 1- 3.
We've been lodged in mostly in Sopa and Sarova lodges - good standard, attractive locations (Sarova are a little better, especially food).
Overall I'm recommending African Servalcat Safaris as a reliable tour operator and William as an excellent guide to African wildlife.

Visited July 2012

Antwerp, Belgium
“A treasured memory”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

The entire trip was perfectly organized.
Our guide/driver Benson took us both and my six year old daughter everywhere safely. We had a great time exploring the country.
Benson is an amazing guide and driver, he was always cautious and responsible. We saw many other guides being less respectful or take risks.
Benson is extremely polite, helpful and very knowledgeable with a great sense of humor.
I treasure our long conversations during the transits and my daughter just loved him.
We visited Ol Pejeta, Samburu, Lake Naivasha, Masai Mara and Amboseli and also went to the Sheldrick elephant orphanage
At the Sheldrick foundation I shedded a tear, those elephants just captured my heart as soon as they came running up.
Samburu and Masai Mara were breathtaking.
Amboseli, well, you never can see enough elephants, it’s just amazing.
I loved the accommodation and cuisine at Sweetwaters Tented Camp, the Sopa Lodges at Masai Mara and Samburu.
Our stay at Sopa Lodges and Sweetwaters were close to perfection, a dream.
The Serena Lodge at Amboseli was also good.
The Lake Naivasha country club has a beautiful garden but the room was in desperate need of maintenance and not all of the staff made me feel welcome. I would advise paying a bit more and staying in the Sopa Lodges.
I will definitely recommend Sylvester and all of African Servalcat Safaris services to any others wishing to visit Kenya.
The service was excellent from the first email. So from day one until the day we left we never had any complaints.
And indeed, the transit time wasn’t always estimated correctly, but hey, have you seen those roads ? So relax, the company is nice and the scenery beautiful, plus you get a free massage on those bumpy roads, so chill, lay back and enjoy, like we did, It ‘s all part of the most beautiful experience !
I hope to be able to visit again as I still have Tsavo and Tanzania on my list and I surely will ask Sylvester to organise my trip again.

Visited June 2012
Allentown, Pennsylvania
5 attraction reviews
“groupof9allhappy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

just got back from a perfect trip with african serval cats!! we all recommend this company. we had a group of nine with 2 teenagers. sylvester organized everything so professionally and we were fortunate to have flexibility in planning.our drivers-william and peter were the best! they were tons of fun with excellent knowledge and most important-the greatest driving skills!we all adopted them as family!!assante sana william and peter.feel safe with this company

Visited July 2012
Belgium
3 attraction reviews
“Once again, excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

I just came back from my second visit to Kenya and this time I choose African Servalcat Safaris again to be my touroperator. As always everything the entire trip was organized well so that I really could enjoy my trip. My guide/driver Justus took me everywhere safely (white woman travelling alone) and was knowledgeable of all the places we drove through and saw.
I visited Sweetwaters tented camp and Ol Pejeta, went to the Nairobi National Park and Sheldrick elephant orphanage as well as worked for a local orphanage, Mama Tunza Childrens Home.
I could count on Sylvester (owner) assistance whenever needed as well!
I hope to be able to visit again in the near future and will definitely book with them again. Next time going across the border with Tanzania!

Visited June 2012
Fremantle, Australia
“Amazing Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012 via mobile

I was fortunate enough to have African Servalcat Safaris organise my Kenyan adventure for me.
I had a great time exploring the country!
Benson is an amazing guide and driver!  He was always cautious and
responsible. I saw many other guides take risks which ended badly.
Benson is extremely polite, helpful and knowledgable!
I cannot fault the trip that was planned for me at all. I loved every second of the adventure. And some parts really were an adventure!
As for the parks, Maasai Mara and Nakuru had to be my favourite for
wildlife and Maasai Mara and of course Amboseli for scenery.
I loved the accommodation at sweetwaters, and the park at Samburu was very enjoyable as it was so different from the rest!
If you're looking for a really special trip I would advise paying more and staying in the Serena Lodges.
I stayed in Sopa lodges for the most part, also very good.
I will definitely recommend Sylvester and all of African Servalcat Safaris services to any others wishing to visit Kenya!
And I hope to travel to Tanzania with their help next!