“We thoroughly enjoyed their cakes for take-out.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Mug Restaurant

The Mug Restaurant
Kaunda Street, Jubilee Exchange Building, opposite Lonroh House net to 20th Century Plaza, Nairobi, Kenya
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #208 of 345 Restaurants in Nairobi
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Dining options: Coffee & Tea
Description: http://maps.google.com/maps/place?cid=1870440982267351090&q=The+Mug+coffee,+Central,+Kenya&hl=en&ved=0CCEQ-gswAA&sa=X&ei=rkx0T4zvPNDQ_AbJg4yhAw&sig2=xeimSqQR0s15KsGbvwguUw
Boston, Massachusetts
“We thoroughly enjoyed their cakes for take-out.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

Have not tried their coffee yet but was pleased with the cakes. Loved the White Forest and Chocolate cake. I have to say they are better than the Dorman's cakes we tried. The service was good at the take-out counter and friendly.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Kampala
“Avoid”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

I had my camera stolen here. Staff - including the manager - instantly became rude when I told them about it, refused to offer any assistance (including to call the police); CCTV was conveniently switched off for the incident. To me, it suggests inside involvement. Best avoided. In any case, the "Americano" I ordered tasted nothing like the real thing.

• Visited October 2012