“An Excellent Value for Safari in Kenya” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Tours
Attraction Details
Washington DC, District of Columbia
3 attraction reviews
“An Excellent Value for Safari in Kenya”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

My friend and I researched about 5 options for our safari in the Maasai Mara and Lake Nakuru and African Game Trek was by far the cheapest option. Once we were on the safari, I was impressed at the value we received for our money.

Also, the guides we had were excellent. I saw more animals than I could have ever dreamed of seeing!

I highly recommend this group.

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“"Great value for money"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

We went on a 4-day safari. The first day we visited Lake Nakuru, after that we headed to Maasai Mara. We chose for this company, as it was very cheap compared to other companies (we visited Kenya during Christmas, which means a peak in visitors/prices). First we were a bit hesitant, especially because the price was this low. Anyhow, the safari was amazing. The first day we were alone in the van, the remainder of the days we were 6 in total. In my opinion a good size for a group; everyone could stop when he/she wanted, without bothering the rest of the group. The accomodation the first day (near Lake Nakuru) was basic, but clean. Travelling with my brother, it was possible to get two single rooms without paying an additional fee. In Maasai Mara, we stayed in a tented lodge just outside the park. This lodge was also clean, and even "luxurious" matched with my expectations. The game drives were good, especially in the morning one we saw the aftermath of a kill by lions. Very impressive! Our driver Odhis was a very gentle and kind man, eager to giving us a great experience during our visit. One small remark would be that in our opinion the driver was more a driver than a guide; he only gave limited explanation with the animals we saw and was not very talkative about were and when to spot animals. However, we did see 4 out of 5 of the "Big Five" (all but the leopard), and this did not limit my joy over the safari. All in all I would say this was a great value for money choice and I could recommend this company to all people who want to go on a safari in Kenya or Tanzania. In addition, the communication in advance of the safari was convenient, contributing to the pleasant experience.

Ahmedabad, India
“Fantabulous Kenya and Tanzania Safari”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

We have completed our 10 days safari to kenya and Tanzania in Dec 2013. It was an amazing experience of african safari. We did 4 Night 5 Days Kenya Safari that includes Masai Mara, Lake Nakuru and Amboselli. Also 4Night 5 Days safari in Tanzania that includes Serengetti, Ngorongoro Crater and Tarangire at very reasonable price which was most important for me as we are on budget.
We booked the safari with African Game Trek Safari after reading all good and encouraging reviews on Trip Advisor. William a Big thank you for organizing this wonderful safari. William always reply to my email in quick time less then 24 hours which is very good. As i have done several emails to him before book our safari but he always guide me on right track and always reply to all my questions. Airport Pickup and Drop was included in the price and no extra cost for that which is very good.
In the early morning we have been pickup from the Airport by Driver & Guide Odhis.Its wrong to say him Driver guide as he become friend of us.William also join us for kenya safari for 3 days which is a great sign of customer service. Odhis got Hawk Eye to spot the animals. He stop us exactly the place from where we can take the memorable pictures. Odhis always do a dinner with us and we discuss the plan for next day. We never feel that we are clients to them its like a family. We have seen all BIG 5 and very happy with that. Odhis promise us to show Black and White Rhinos (which are very rare) at Lake Nakuru and he delivers his promise. All the promise Odhis make us he delivers all. You can never go wrong when Odhis is with you. Only one disappointment of the safari was we were unable to see Kilimanjaro from Amboselli as weather was not clear. Overall its a Great safari in Kenya.On last day William come to pick us up from Amboselli and Drive us to the Namanga Border where we take our Tanzania visa and then he take us to our shuttle bus. Bus was late for 1 hour but he stays there to make sure we take the bus its a great sign of the customer service this guys provide.
We have been doing Tanzania safari with the sister company of African Game Trek safari as Kenya drivers and safari company are not allowed to do safari in Tanzania.We have been pickup from the shuttle bus in Tanzania and drop us at the hotel. Next morning we have been pickup from hotel for our safari. We are very pleased with the safari in Tanzania as well. We are Pure Vegetarian so we make sure William that we get the pure Vegetarian food and they provide us the food was above our expectation. All in all they care for us like we are family members.
If you book the safari with African Game Trek Safari with William and Driver as Odhis you will never go wrong.
Odhis Don't Forget your promise in next safari i want to see Kilimanjaro.

Blantyre, Malawi
“that was great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

great. i worried about Kenya trip. because i'm young and solo. but i didn't worry about everything after i met this company. coz i'm sudent so i need reasonable price. i searched many company for my trip. but Game Trek Safaris is cheapest and trust-able. so i choose this company. but it was nice choice. and my friend of during safari was also fantastic. we felt like a family. i think that was thanks to Game Trek Safari's staff. even i used the nairobi tour on this game trek safaris after safari finished. and also their staff was nice. they are very nice :-) now i have a good memories in Kenya. thanks!

“great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

African Game Trek Safaris do as they promise!
good and fast email contact
had (too) short safar it wasi well coordinated and just like they promised!
spotted 4 of the big 5!

Visited September 2013

Been to African Game Trek Safaris Day Tours? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage African Game Trek Safaris Day Tours, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

Bookmark for later