“Day Safari to Amboseli” 4 of 5 stars

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Day Safari to Amboseli”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

One day safari arranged by William, excellent response to enquiry mail . Amboseli & game park stunning - well worth it for a one day safari- would highly recommend this company for a private safari.

Visited May 2013

Batu Caves, Malaysia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Safe and excellent tour guides”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

I was on a business trip to Nairobi last week and I had Sunday to myself. I was contemplating whether or not to travel as I was alone. I managed to find African Game Trek Safaris Day Tours on Trip Advisor and decided to contact them after reading some good reviews about them. I contacted them via email just a few days before the business trip and was surprised to get a speedy response from them. William attended to my request and quoted the safari trip to Nairobi National Park.

On Sunday, William and the driver picked me up from Red Court Hotel. They were punctual. We arrived at Nairobi National Park early in the morning. It was a pleasant trip admist the bumpy roads. I was able to see many animals and 3 of the big "5". At noon, I extended my trip with them to the city. They took us to a great local eating place, Ranalo Foods. The food was excellent. We went to the musuem, Masai market and toured around the city.

I was pretty unlucky with the musuem tour as they had a blackout. The musuem front office did not warn me about the blackout and I paid 10USD for the ticket. However, William was very helpful. He managed to help me get a full refund. Excellent service!

They even help me bargained at the local Masai market. It was a fruitful shopping experience. The city was great with many retro looking buildings. I also manage to go to the local supermarket to get my Kenya AA coffee beans and was introduced to the local beer, Tusker.

I reached hotel at about 4pm. Exhausted but really glad that I could experienced a bit of Kenya's life in one short day. Thanks to my excellent tour guides! I will really recommend them for their great service and reasonable price. And most of all I feel very safe travelling with them.

Malaysian female traveler.

Visited April 2013
Vaasa, Western Finland, Finland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“3days safari to Masai Mara”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

Great service and great tour guide skills! Thankyou Odhis for a lovely trip. We will be back again soon (Finland crew, Dec 2012)
Highly recommended!

Visited December 2012
Utrecht
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 132 helpful votes
“Highly recommended !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

I had a day to spare on a business trip to Nairobi and was looking for a short safari at very short notice. A sent an e-mail the Saturday before Easter to do a trip on (Easter) Monday morning. William was the only one (out of 5 I contacted) that responded quickly and could organize something at short notice. I was picked up from the airport (with a big sign with my name on it), we went straight to Nairobi National Park and had a great morning there. The safari was very nice (although Nairobi National Park is not Masai Mara). We saw many different kinds of birds, antelopes and even a lion in a half day trip. After the safari I was dropped off at my hotel. I can highly recommend African Game Tek, even if you only have a half day.

Visited April 2013
Copenhagen, Denmark
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great Safari experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

We spent 4 days visiting Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru by van. We were a group of six people plus the driver, Laui, and Enrico, from African Game Trek Safaris. The experience was awesome, despite some mechanic problems with the van. We got to see most of the animals, and getting really close! The driver was very skilled. We chose to stay in the cheapest accommodations offered by the agency, and it was not disappointing at all. The camp at Masai Mara is a wonderful place to stay. The hotel at Nakuru was very old, but for the price was acceptable. Overall, an experience i would definitely recommend.

Visited April 2012

Been to African Game Trek Safaris - Day Tours? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage African Game Trek Safaris - Day Tours, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.