“An Unforgettable Adventure!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #67 of 104 activities in Nairobi
Beirut, Lebanon
“An Unforgettable Adventure!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

I was on a business trip, so I was on a tight schedule, & they were great and made sure I get to see everything in the little time I had.
They were so friendly and I loved every second.
I ve been to so many places all over the world, but that tour turned out to be a real memorable adventure, one of my favorites.
So just grab your cam, u r about to live a great adventure with Diani Jumbo tours!

Visited March 2012

Melbourne, Australia
“Great Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

We did not use the tour service but rather used them for our own travels around Nairobi. They were always prompt, friendly and safe and even once came to collect us when another transport arrangement fell through. I always have them in my phone when in Nairobi and highly recommend them.

Visited April 2012

Been to Diani Jumbo Private Day Tours? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Diani Jumbo Private Day Tours, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

Bookmark for later