“Great food!” 4 of 5 stars

+ 254 736 321 160
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #114 of 343 Restaurants in Nairobi
Description: We offer a variety of indian, continental and barbeque cuisines. We are famous for our Nyama Choma Platters, Poussin and Fish. Open for business Tuesday through Sunday from 11.00 am to 10.00 pm.
“Great food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

They have outstanding burgers, the best nyama choma sizzler in town, amazing biryani (fridays) and by far the best gulab jamoons I have eaten to date! Interestingly enough, there were tons of clients eating their sizzling chocolate brownies which I have never tried but heard was yummy! Definately going to try them on my next visit!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Nairobi, Kenya
“Good Food at a Good Price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Legends is a great place especially for lunch. The food is good generally although we found an insect in the salad the last time we were there and the waiter didn't seem bothered. We returned the salad. The price is also pretty reasonable. The only setback is that the service really deteriorates when they are busy. I'm not sure whether they are short-staffed or overwhelmed or both. Anyways, I would recommend Legends if you're in Parklands and want some lunch!

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Nairobi, Nairobi Area, Kenya
“Legendary....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2012

Home cooked food at its best........:-). From food off the menu to anything that you ask for especially the Friday biryani's......

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Karachi, Pakistan
“My "go to" place for lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2012 via mobile

The great thing about Legends, you can always count on great service, good food and a warm welcome. I always have Legends on my schedule for lunch and I am yet to be disappointed.

Chicken tikka roll is great.

Closed on Monday.