“Look no further” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Lion Trails Safaris - Day Tours

Lion Trails Safaris - Day Tours
Embakasi along Outer Ring Road, Fedha Estate | Patron Business Center, 1st Floor, Hse no. 19, Nairobi, Kenya
+254 720 710451
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 108 Activities in Nairobi
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: A small vibrant Tour Company in Kenya, owned and operated by local Kenyans. Services include: Short Excursions/Short Safaris/Road & Flying Safaris (Both group & private)/Beach Holidays/Nairobi accommodation/Local flight reservations/Airport Transfers/Mountain Climbing/Gorilla Safaris in Rwanda. Note: We always work hard to better our services and always look for the most effective and affordable solutions to our clients needs. Whatever you want, we will put you on the right track!
Halifax, Canada
“Look no further”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

Without a doubt the best trip I've ever been on!
The service and personal care by all parties from our driver Martin to the staff at both lake Nakuru and Masai Mara camps was beyond my expectations. I don't want to give too many details as feel it would take the wonder and excitement away from experiencing this trip first hand.
Suffice it to say that of our 4 day safari I would have been more than pleased with the cost if it had been only one day and it just kept getting better as each day/ turn in the road revealed itself.
Cheers to Bernard for his attention to our requests and following up on us at the return .
If ever I am fortunate enough to do a TRIP OF A LIFETIME again LION TRAILS will be the only choice as echoed by all members of our party.
Give yourself a treat and experience it first hand.
Thank you so much for an unforgettable experience :)

Visited January 2014

Zanzibar, Tanzania
“Wonderful safari for the new year!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

I Would like to share our feelings about the safari. In general, it went amazingly. We visited many places of interest to see a lot of interesting animals and birds that tested a new kind of providence for us to stay. In Amboseli unfortunately had little animal is not included elephants, which was a lot. Our guide showed us the places where they were especially numerous. Would especially like to thank Jeff, who led after the safari we Amboseli. He took us to places most animals, about which little was known. With him, we saw many interesting things and learned a lot of new things about Tanzania, its flora and fauna. He gave us a very interesting tour of Lake Victoria. There we learned about the customs of the locals.

We certainly advise your company to our friends and relatives. I want to again thank Jeff for the excellent safari! :) :) :)

Visited December 2013
Leeds
“Unforgettable safari”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

We organised a 4 night 5 day safari to Lake Nakuru, Lake Naivasha and the Masai Mara through Lion Trails Safaris which was truly unforgettable. Bernard provides excellent customer service and tailored our itinerary to our specifications. Martin our driver was extremely knowledgeable, his English is outstanding and he went out of his way to make our trip a once in a lifetime experience. We saw so many animals at such close proximity, including four out of the big five and we were lucky enough to see cheetahs thanks to Martin. The accommodation was excellent for the first 2 nights but the last did not quite live up to expectations and lacked mosquito nets which was our only criticism. Be prepared for the bumpy drive to the Masai Mara but it is well worth it! I would highly recommend using Lion Trails Safaris.

Lee-on-the-Solent
“Photographic Safari”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

On the recommendation of a friend, we booked a photographic safari with Lion Trails – Day Tours in November 2013. My wife and I are keen Bird and Wildlife Photographers and wanted the exclusivity offered. Right from the start Bernard proved to be responsive and completely flexible in meeting all our requirements. The service provided was impeccable and Bernard could not have been more helpful. Ben our guide was also exceptional. His knowledge of Bird and Wildlife as well as the needs of photographers made it all the more successful. He knew how to position the vehicle for the right light and proximity to the wildlife and his ability to spot hidden animals and birds was amazing. In sum, I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Lion Trails Safaris to anyone. We fully intend to return for another safari in 2014.

London, United Kingdom
“3 day trip to Amboseli National Park”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

I booked with Lion Trails Safari's based on TripAdvisor reviews. From my initial enquiry by email, Bernard was very responsive and tailored a Safari that fitted into my tight schedule. I was collected from my Hotel in Moshi, Tanzania and taken to the Amboseli National Park in Kenya. Ben my guide for 3 days knew exactly where to find the great selection of animals in the Park and he also knew in depth their behaviour and details. The Serena Lodge that Bernard recommended was very comfortable and a welcome place to relax between Safari's. I was then transfered to Nairobi airport at the end of my trip as promised. All in all, a hassle free and enlightening stay thanks to Lion Trails Safari's.

Visited November 2013

Been to Lion Trails Safaris - Day Tours? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Lion Trails Safaris - Day Tours, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.