“Full Day Tour of Nairobi National Park” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Lion Trails Safaris - Day Tours

Lion Trails Safaris - Day Tours
Embakasi along Outer Ring Road, Fedha Estate | Patron Business Center, 1st Floor, Hse no. 19, Nairobi, Kenya
+254 720 710451
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 102 activities in Nairobi
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: A small vibrant Tour Company in Kenya, owned and operated by local Kenyans. Services include: Short Excursions/Short Safaris/Road & Flying Safaris (Both group & private)/Beach Holidays/Nairobi accommodation/Local flight reservations/Airport Transfers/Mountain Climbing/Gorilla Safaris in Rwanda. Note: We always work hard to better our services and always look for the most effective and affordable solutions to our clients needs. Whatever you want, we will put you on the right track!
New York City, New York
“Full Day Tour of Nairobi National Park”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

Based on Trip Advisor reviews, we booked this day tour with Lion Trails Safaris. We had a lovely day with our guide, Oliver, who was quite knowledgable about animals, plants and birds. He was very savvy about where to look for certain species at a particular time of day and would double-back to a place when he heard on the radio of lion sightings. There was a terrific box lunch provided too. Because we had already been to the Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage, Bernard worked with us to make a substitution. I think this tour is very reasonably priced for what you receive in return.

Visited October 2013

Lisbon, Connecticut
14 attraction reviews
“A superb company”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

We booked Lion Trails as an add-on to a shorter safari we had already planned, and it was a great idea. next time I will let them handle everything! Bernard is the most accommodating, responsive person I think I have ever met. No question or concern was too small, and the company delivered everything they promised, and more. The two guides we had, Ben and martin, were excellent, and they went out of their way to make sure we saw as much as possible, and then some.
The hotels they booked us into in Amboseli and Tsavo West and Tsavo East were excellent. We even ended up with a nice two night stay in an all inclusive resort in Mombasa!
I would wholeheartedly recommend this company to anyone looking for a safari of any length in Kenya. They told me they can also arrange a trip that includes Tanzania, or Rwanda as well.

Eugene, OR
“Amazing experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Bernard and his team are exceptional! I am in the tourism industry and it is rare to find such competent, efficient, and passionate people. The Nairobi attack happened soon after we left Nairobi International airport on safari with Oliver, our driver and guide. We returned when things were still happening at the mall. The entire time we were on safari Oliver and Bernard made us feel welcome, safe, and informed. At first I was a little nervous to wire so much money prior to our arrival however, when we arrived at the airport Bernard was there with a sign and we were all so happy to see him! He also met us again at the end of the safari when we were dropped off at our hotel. He asked for feedback that he seemed to really appreciate. If you want to work with a small, local, company they are your guys!!

Moscow, Russia
“One week safary”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

I chosed the company "Lion Trials Safaries" exclusively on the recommendations of this site. And I don't regret.
Firstly, the company offered me a itinerary that most closely meets my requests. Secondly, Bernard is opened for negotiations to agree on mutually beneficial conditions of the contract. Thirdly, the company indeed done a whole program accurately and at high professional level. I really enjoyed accommodation in camps and lodges. It is not only comfortable, but also very eco-friendly and beautiful.
Special thanks to our guide and driver - Ben, who simply amazed me with his ability to find quickly the animals. He acquainted us with the amazing diversity of wildlife in Kenya.
I want to thank again Bernard and the whole company for the unforgettable trip.

Tumbarumba
“First class in every way”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

We had 3 separate day trips with Lion Trails for our spare time in Nairobi. We had the same driver/ guide for each of these days, Martin and we would have to say that he was friendly, accommodating to any suggestions that we made and so interesting to talk with. He was very knowledgeable about all the places we visited and passionate about his work and his country.
Nothing was too much trouble for Bernard to arrange and on occasion change at our request. Two of us are from Australia and two from America and all have travelled extensively and have no hesitation in saying that it was an absolute pleasure to travel with Lions Trails.

Visited September 2013

Been to Lion Trails Safaris - Day Tours? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Lion Trails Safaris - Day Tours, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

Bookmark for later