“Excellent Service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Lion Trails Safaris - Day Tours

Lion Trails Safaris - Day Tours
Embakasi along Outer Ring Road, Fedha Estate | Patron Business Center, 1st Floor, Hse no. 19, Nairobi, Kenya
+254 720 710451
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 121 Activities in Nairobi
More attraction details
Owner description: A small vibrant Tour Company in Kenya, owned and operated by local Kenyans. Services include: Short Excursions/Short Safaris/Road & Flying Safaris (Both group & private)/Beach Holidays/Nairobi accommodation/Local flight reservations/Airport Transfers/Gorilla Safaris in Rwanda. Note: We always work hard to better our services and always look for the most effective and affordable solutions to our clients needs. Whatever you want, we will put you on the right track!
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Excellent Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

I will say upfront I never actually went on the safari due to personal reasons, but the service provided by Lion Trails up to the point of booking was so efficent and friendly I felt compelled to leave good feedback. If you are looking for the best things to do in East Aftrica I highly recommend contacting them for helpful advice and 'off the shelf' or tailor made trips.

Visited February 2013

Vancouver, BC, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“Amazing safari in Hell's Gate and Crescent Island”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

When I was in Nairobi I had one day off and contacted Lion Trails Safaris about a tour. Bernard got back to me quickly with an email with an itinerary and all the information I needed. The wire transfer was simple and all that was left was the actual tour.

This day trip will go down as one of the most memorable days of my life. The van through Hell's Gate park was spectacular but the highlight of the trip for me was the hike through Hell's Gate Gorge. When I go back to Kenya this will be a trip that I do for 3 days and see the entire gorge with the Masai people. I chose the harder route through the Gorge and it is well worth it for the photos.

The boat ride in Lake Naivasha was fantastic as well and you will see a ton of hippos! Afterwards the walk on Crescent Island will allow you to walk around really close to zebras, giraffes and other wildlife. Simply amazing!

Visited January 2013
Dallas
34 attraction reviews
“Great Way to Spend a Day in Nairobi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

We had a full day layover in Nairobi and were struggling to figure out what to do. After talking to friends who had been there, we came up with nothing too tempting. I then checked trip advisor and discovered Lion Trails. I simply emailed the info line and told them how much time we had and Bernard quickly replied with a personalized trip designed to meet the availability and size of my group. The planning was excellent and so was the execution. Bernard met us before and after the mini-safari we went on and helped ensure a great experience. We went on a day trip (~3 hours each way) to Lake Nakuru park and saw lions, rhinos, flamingos, giraffes, baboons, and more. Great trip, thanks Bernard!

Visited December 2012
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
5 attraction reviews
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

My friend and I had an excellent time on our full day Nairobi National Park safari. Our fearless leader, Steven, was the best! He knew so much about all of the animal that lived in the national park and successfully found zebras, rhinos, hippos, buffalo, lots of giraffes, and even three lions! I would definitely recommend Lion Trails to anyone who is looking to see what wildlife Kenya has to offer.

Visited December 2012
“Hakona matata (no worries!)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

Our trip with lion trails company
It was the best experince , we didnt care about any thing from the first days
Drivers were friendly and gave us alot of infos

Ahmed from UAE

Been to Lion Trails Safaris - Day Tours? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Lion Trails Safaris - Day Tours, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.