“Great Way to Spend a Day in Nairobi” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Lion Trails Safaris - Day Tours

Lion Trails Safaris - Day Tours
Embakasi along Outer Ring Road, Fedha Estate | Patron Business Center, 1st Floor, Hse no. 19, Nairobi, Kenya
+254 720 710451
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 104 Activities in Nairobi
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: A small vibrant Tour Company in Kenya, owned and operated by local Kenyans. Services include: Short Excursions/Short Safaris/Road & Flying Safaris (Both group & private)/Beach Holidays/Nairobi accommodation/Local flight reservations/Airport Transfers/Mountain Climbing/Gorilla Safaris in Rwanda. Note: We always work hard to better our services and always look for the most effective and affordable solutions to our clients needs. Whatever you want, we will put you on the right track!
Dallas
34 attraction reviews
“Great Way to Spend a Day in Nairobi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

We had a full day layover in Nairobi and were struggling to figure out what to do. After talking to friends who had been there, we came up with nothing too tempting. I then checked trip advisor and discovered Lion Trails. I simply emailed the info line and told them how much time we had and Bernard quickly replied with a personalized trip designed to meet the availability and size of my group. The planning was excellent and so was the execution. Bernard met us before and after the mini-safari we went on and helped ensure a great experience. We went on a day trip (~3 hours each way) to Lake Nakuru park and saw lions, rhinos, flamingos, giraffes, baboons, and more. Great trip, thanks Bernard!

Visited December 2012

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
5 attraction reviews
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

My friend and I had an excellent time on our full day Nairobi National Park safari. Our fearless leader, Steven, was the best! He knew so much about all of the animal that lived in the national park and successfully found zebras, rhinos, hippos, buffalo, lots of giraffes, and even three lions! I would definitely recommend Lion Trails to anyone who is looking to see what wildlife Kenya has to offer.

Visited December 2012
“Hakona matata (no worries!)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

Our trip with lion trails company
It was the best experince , we didnt care about any thing from the first days
Drivers were friendly and gave us alot of infos

Ahmed from UAE

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“one-day safari to Nakuru”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

I had a very positive experience on a one-day safari with Lion Trails Safaris, and I would definitely recommend this company. My guide, Simon, was very knowledgeable and very pleasant, and he did not make us feel rushed at all. I think that the cost was very reasonable given the number of hours that we were out on the tour (12+) and the quality of the service.

Visited September 2012
“Fantastic tour!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

We had a great experience in august at Masai Mara and nakuru. Very Well organized. Our guide Francis Was always kind helpfull and friendly. I strectly reccomend this Agency for your Tours! Thanks Bernard and Francis! Uberta & niccolo

Been to Lion Trails Safaris - Day Tours? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Lion Trails Safaris - Day Tours, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.