“Great experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Lion Trails Safaris - Day Tours

Lion Trails Safaris - Day Tours
Embakasi along Outer Ring Road, Fedha Estate | Patron Business Center, 1st Floor, Hse no. 19, Nairobi, Kenya
+254 720 710451
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 102 activities in Nairobi
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: A small vibrant Tour Company in Kenya, owned and operated by local Kenyans. Services include: Short Excursions/Short Safaris/Road & Flying Safaris (Both group & private)/Beach Holidays/Nairobi accommodation/Local flight reservations/Airport Transfers/Mountain Climbing/Gorilla Safaris in Rwanda. Note: We always work hard to better our services and always look for the most effective and affordable solutions to our clients needs. Whatever you want, we will put you on the right track!
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
5 attraction reviews
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

My friend and I had an excellent time on our full day Nairobi National Park safari. Our fearless leader, Steven, was the best! He knew so much about all of the animal that lived in the national park and successfully found zebras, rhinos, hippos, buffalo, lots of giraffes, and even three lions! I would definitely recommend Lion Trails to anyone who is looking to see what wildlife Kenya has to offer.

Visited December 2012

“Hakona matata (no worries!)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

Our trip with lion trails company
It was the best experince , we didnt care about any thing from the first days
Drivers were friendly and gave us alot of infos

Ahmed from UAE

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“one-day safari to Nakuru”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

I had a very positive experience on a one-day safari with Lion Trails Safaris, and I would definitely recommend this company. My guide, Simon, was very knowledgeable and very pleasant, and he did not make us feel rushed at all. I think that the cost was very reasonable given the number of hours that we were out on the tour (12+) and the quality of the service.

Visited September 2012
“Fantastic tour!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

We had a great experience in august at Masai Mara and nakuru. Very Well organized. Our guide Francis Was always kind helpfull and friendly. I strectly reccomend this Agency for your Tours! Thanks Bernard and Francis! Uberta & niccolo

Pickering, United Kingdom
“Wildlife close at hand”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012

Lake Nukuru, 10 in our party and 2 vehicles.Ben and Henry were delightful hosts and knew exactly where to go for us to see the wildlife close up. I took a lot of photos which I will be showing for years to come.Down by the lake it was a bit wet but with good footwear it was fine.
We visited for a day. Evening, accomodation and then the next morning which was great having a break between each visit.
Well done Lion Trails and Bernard.

Visited June 2012

Been to Lion Trails Safaris - Day Tours? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Lion Trails Safaris - Day Tours, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

Bookmark for later