“Exemplary and Unforgetable” 5 of 5 stars

+254 734 547299
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Passion For Adventures Safaris is a one-stop centre for all your tourism information needs; Specializing in off the shelf and tailor made tours for both regular and new travelers.Working with you to meet your needs of a stress free,fun,fruitful and fulfilling adventure. We are also just a call away 24hrs.
Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Exemplary and Unforgetable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

Our three young boys: 12, 9 and 7 love to watch National Geographic channel. On their last school holiday in August my husband and I decided to give them a live National geographic experience, We contacted Passion for Adventures who then organised for us a holiday tour of Masai Mara. Needless to say, we were not at all disappointed. In fact our expectations were exceeded! Passion for Adventures meticulously planned the trip, they choose Ol Moron which has fantabulous facilities for our full board accommodation, we had game drives and got to witness, firsthand, the wildebeest migration wonder of the world.
We are now confident to leave all our future holiday plans in the able hands of Passion for Adventures.

Visited August 2013

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Passion2011, Owner at Passion For Adventures - Day Tours, responded to this review, March 12, 2014
Though belated, we are very grateful for the appreciation and we look forward to organising more of your holidays. Ruth

Malmo, Sweden
“Safari to remember”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

I got in touch with Passion for Adv. Safari through family recommendation.
We had excellent communication on mail. We booked all our adventures and we got very satisfied.
Our 3 day safari was a success. We had a fabulous driver through our game drive he had lots of information about the wild and he made sure we never missed anything. 
Our last stop was a 10 day vacation in Mombasa. All the arrangements from the airport to friends house and to the hotel was well arranged with good drivers who kept time. Our 7 day stay at the hotel was excellent, we stayed at the Baobab beach resort and spa in South Diani beach, just fabulous!
I do recommend them passion for adventures safaris and travel to anyone, for any kinds of tours….we can´t wait to book our next trip with them! :) Thank you Ruth for your effort and coming through with all our needs!

Visited August 2012
I should have responded to this immediately you submitted your review but kindly accept my great apologies. We are still very grateful for entrusting your honeymoon plans to us and we look forward to organising more of your holidays. Ruth
“weekend gateaway”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

My husband and I were in desperate need of a gateway from our two lovely children and the hustle that is Nairobi. i contacted ruth of passion for adventure who gave me all the options and gave me constant feedback. Our stay at the great rift lodge was relaxing and just what we needed. I would definitely recommend ruth to everyone i know.

Visited August 2012
Passion2011, Owner at Passion For Adventures - Day Tours, responded to this review, September 21, 2012
Thank you very much Tepeyian for recommending my services and beyond that it gives me more confidence when selling Great Rift Valley Lodge.Ruth
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“10th Wedding Anniversary!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

I was told about Passion for Adventure Safaris & Travel by a friend. I engaged them a few days to our 10th wedding anniversary and I am still glad I did. They organised a flawless travel for my entire family of 3 children, 8, 4 and 2 years old, as well as our 2 househelps. We just made ourselves available at Mbweha Camp and Sarova Lion Hill and Ruth had all else planned !!!

Thanks to her good efforts, we were even upgraded to the suite at Sarova Lion hill hotel......

Thank you Ruth for a job well done.

Anthony Wahome.

Visited June 2012
Sending a belated appreciation for granting us an opportunity to assist plan your annivesary getaway. We look forward to organising more of your holidays. Ruth
“HONEYMOON TO REMEMBER”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

My wife were looking forward to the start of our journey together and thank God we settled on Passion for adventure to plan the trip. from the onset, everything was stellar performance from the chatty driver, the clean van and locations chosen for our trip. The planning was magnificent and the locations were just amazing. we started off with a trip to Maasai Mara and the knowledgeable driver knew where to go and where not to go, we managed to see four of the big five. This was an achievement considering we got to the park at around 2 pm and left by noon the following day. We also didn't get stuck in the mud like most tourist did during the trip, thanks to the driver who knew which roads to take. The Mombasa leg of our trip was also very enjoyable and we thank Ruth for the impeccable planning of the whole thing and the choice of the hotels. The transfer from Mara to Nairobi then to Mombasa was well planned and there was no detail left to chance; even when we missed our flight because of the traffic jam, Ruth had already arranged for transfer to the next flight by the time we got to the airport. Note of mention was Pappilon Lagoon Reef which i must admit was an experience of a life time.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Passion for Adventures Safaris & Travel to anyone who wishes to go a tour, and I will definitely use them when am on tour again. Thanks Ruth for making our honeymoon so memorable.

Visited April 2012
An appreciation note for giving us an opportunity to plan your Mara and Mombasa honeymoon getaways. Thank you too, for sending your friends my way and am happy they have become my repeat clients.

Been to Passion For Adventures - Day Tours? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Passion For Adventures - Day Tours, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.