“weekend gateaway” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #27 of 128 Activities in Nairobi
More attraction details
Owner description: Passion For Adventures Safaris is a one-stop centre for all your tourism information needs; Specializing in off the shelf and tailor made tours for both regular and new travelers.Working with you to meet your needs of a stress free,fun,fruitful and fulfilling adventure. We are also just a call away 24hrs.
“weekend gateaway”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

My husband and I were in desperate need of a gateway from our two lovely children and the hustle that is Nairobi. i contacted ruth of passion for adventure who gave me all the options and gave me constant feedback. Our stay at the great rift lodge was relaxing and just what we needed. I would definitely recommend ruth to everyone i know.

Visited August 2012
Passion2011, Owner at Passion For Adventures - Day Tours, responded to this review, September 21, 2012
Thank you very much Tepeyian for recommending my services and beyond that it gives me more confidence when selling Great Rift Valley Lodge.Ruth

“10th Wedding Anniversary!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

I was told about Passion for Adventure Safaris & Travel by a friend. I engaged them a few days to our 10th wedding anniversary and I am still glad I did. They organised a flawless travel for my entire family of 3 children, 8, 4 and 2 years old, as well as our 2 househelps. We just made ourselves available at Mbweha Camp and Sarova Lion Hill and Ruth had all else planned !!!

Thanks to her good efforts, we were even upgraded to the suite at Sarova Lion hill hotel......

Thank you Ruth for a job well done.

Anthony Wahome.

Visited June 2012
Passion2011, Owner at Passion For Adventures - Day Tours, responded to this review, March 12, 2014
Sending a belated appreciation for granting us an opportunity to assist plan your annivesary getaway. We look forward to organising more of your holidays. Ruth
“HONEYMOON TO REMEMBER”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

My wife were looking forward to the start of our journey together and thank God we settled on Passion for adventure to plan the trip. from the onset, everything was stellar performance from the chatty driver, the clean van and locations chosen for our trip. The planning was magnificent and the locations were just amazing. we started off with a trip to Maasai Mara and the knowledgeable driver knew where to go and where not to go, we managed to see four of the big five. This was an achievement considering we got to the park at around 2 pm and left by noon the following day. We also didn't get stuck in the mud like most tourist did during the trip, thanks to the driver who knew which roads to take. The Mombasa leg of our trip was also very enjoyable and we thank Ruth for the impeccable planning of the whole thing and the choice of the hotels. The transfer from Mara to Nairobi then to Mombasa was well planned and there was no detail left to chance; even when we missed our flight because of the traffic jam, Ruth had already arranged for transfer to the next flight by the time we got to the airport. Note of mention was Pappilon Lagoon Reef which i must admit was an experience of a life time.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Passion for Adventures Safaris & Travel to anyone who wishes to go a tour, and I will definitely use them when am on tour again. Thanks Ruth for making our honeymoon so memorable.

Visited April 2012
An appreciation note for giving us an opportunity to plan your Mara and Mombasa honeymoon getaways. Thank you too, for sending your friends my way and am happy they have become my repeat clients.
Oswego, New York
“"The Time of My Life" Bonita Hampton—Oswego, NY, USA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2012

I traveled to Kenya for an eight-day stay with my adult daughter and 3 colleagues in my field of education. Passion for Adventures Safaris & Travel made our journey to Kenya well worth the trip!
Accommodations including transportation, food and hotels were stellar as were, all the staff and additional people we came in contact with throughout the trip. Tours were innovatively planned based on areas of the country we wanted to visit and sights we wanted to see. Last but not least, was our driver Sammie! He was always courteous, knew where he was going, always had a plan B when a particular roadway (for whatever reason), was impassible and he always made sure the van was clean and equipped with lots of bottled water for every trip we took. When all was said and done, we could tell Passion for Adventures Safaris & Travel had put a lot of care and consideration into the planning our stay in Kenya. It’s been months now and we’re still talking about how well we were taken care of. Not only have we recommended the company to our friends, family and colleagues, we can’t wait to go back!

Visited January 2012
Its been 2yrs since your Kenya visit. Though communicated on email immediately, kindly receive my great appreciation again for entrusting us with all your maiden East Africa trip plans. Even more grateful for being my first tripadvisor reviewer. We look forward to hosting you plus the entire team another time. Ruth