“first rate company” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #23 of 102 activities in Nairobi
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Get Travel information, expert advice, personalized service, great discount and speedy response for East African safari holiday deals. Whether it is adventure safari, culture safari, pristine beaches, wildlife safaris, gorilla walking safaris, courteous or magnificence service, nowhere else could you find so many choices and safari experiences than East Africa. The safari lodges, safari camps, home stays, resort, boutique and marina are all well established in East African giving you a wide range of accommodation options. International restaurant serving both local and international cuisine are also a safari experience to behold. East Africa is showcase of luxurious beach hotels, unique safari camps, unspoilt nature, archeological sites, and wildebeest migration among other great attractions. Africa is a feast for the eyes and the magic of this enchanting land never ceases to amaze. You will come in search of a vacation and leave with love for Africa
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“first rate company”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

This was our first real holiday and were nervous about going from the moment I emailed Kisima they helped us from when to go and organised a holiday around our needs and gave us all the advise and help we could ask for. We had a great holiday in Kenya with Kisima well organised and James was an excellent guide saw more animals than we ever thought possible the hotels were first class as was the food. they kept us well informed we felt safe and well looked after from the moment we landed till they left us at the airport we will use this company again and we recommend this company to all our friends and family Kenya is a wonderful country and the people are so friendly long to go again

Visited September 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Kisima Tours - well-organised, friendly and helpful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

Kisima organised part of our honeymoon in Kenya - a four day safari in the Masai Mara in August 2013. The company were well organised and communicative throughout the booking process - informing us of details about flights and hotels well in advance. When we arrived in Kenya the whole experience was really well-run, with really friendly and helpful staff - they even gave us some beautiful African masks as a wedding gift! We were able to completely relax and enjoy the experience, knowing that Kisima had organised everything so well. I would definitely recommend this company.

Visited August 2013

Perth, Australia
“Kisima Tours and Safaris - Day Tours”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

This was our second time with Kisima having done a trip with other we organised our own group and were not in any way disappointed. In fact we actively recommend them to all the time. Every thing was as we had hoped but they delivered more, in both animals, hotels and service with a big S. We will be going back to Kenya with Kisima in the future.

Visited September 2013

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

“Well-organised safari tour in Kenya”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

Kisima prepared a well organised safari tour program for my one-week visit in Kenya. They provided me a very good driver-guide who also looked after me well as I was then having a very bad cough at the time of my visit. They saw to it that I made the most of my visit tour in site of my condition.

Visited August 2013

Blackpool, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
“Kisima Tours and Safaris - Must be the best in Kenya”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

Myself and my friend took our 4th safari with Kisima in September 2012. As always they did not fail to deliver. Their attention to detail is first class and they always go that extra mile. The company is very well run and organised and they keep you in the picture all the time by email on how your booking is progressing and involve you in the choice of lodges/camps.
If it is your first time they can work out a safari itinerary and you can look up all the accommodation on the internet. If you have been before then they will welcome your input and work around the places that you wish to visit.
Our driver/guide was just amazing. He has guided us through every safari and has never disappointed us. On each safari we have always seen the 'Big Five' and much, much more. He is unbelievable at spotting birds also. If I was to list every animal and bird that we have seen, the list would go on forever (nearly).
We are, as I write this, booking our fifth safari with Kisima for September of this year. We could not anticipate booking with any other company.
What more can I say ??