“Kisima Tours - well-organised, friendly and helpful” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #25 of 104 activities in Nairobi
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Get Travel information, expert advice, personalized service, great discount and speedy response for East African safari holiday deals. Whether it is adventure safari, culture safari, pristine beaches, wildlife safaris, gorilla walking safaris, courteous or magnificence service, nowhere else could you find so many choices and safari experiences than East Africa. The safari lodges, safari camps, home stays, resort, boutique and marina are all well established in East African giving you a wide range of accommodation options. International restaurant serving both local and international cuisine are also a safari experience to behold. East Africa is showcase of luxurious beach hotels, unique safari camps, unspoilt nature, archeological sites, and wildebeest migration among other great attractions. Africa is a feast for the eyes and the magic of this enchanting land never ceases to amaze. You will come in search of a vacation and leave with love for Africa
London, United Kingdom
“Kisima Tours - well-organised, friendly and helpful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

Kisima organised part of our honeymoon in Kenya - a four day safari in the Masai Mara in August 2013. The company were well organised and communicative throughout the booking process - informing us of details about flights and hotels well in advance. When we arrived in Kenya the whole experience was really well-run, with really friendly and helpful staff - they even gave us some beautiful African masks as a wedding gift! We were able to completely relax and enjoy the experience, knowing that Kisima had organised everything so well. I would definitely recommend this company.

Visited August 2013

Perth, Australia
“Kisima Tours and Safaris - Day Tours”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

This was our second time with Kisima having done a trip with other we organised our own group and were not in any way disappointed. In fact we actively recommend them to all the time. Every thing was as we had hoped but they delivered more, in both animals, hotels and service with a big S. We will be going back to Kenya with Kisima in the future.

Visited September 2013

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

“Well-organised safari tour in Kenya”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

Kisima prepared a well organised safari tour program for my one-week visit in Kenya. They provided me a very good driver-guide who also looked after me well as I was then having a very bad cough at the time of my visit. They saw to it that I made the most of my visit tour in site of my condition.

Visited August 2013

Blackpool, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
“Kisima Tours and Safaris - Must be the best in Kenya”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

Myself and my friend took our 4th safari with Kisima in September 2012. As always they did not fail to deliver. Their attention to detail is first class and they always go that extra mile. The company is very well run and organised and they keep you in the picture all the time by email on how your booking is progressing and involve you in the choice of lodges/camps.
If it is your first time they can work out a safari itinerary and you can look up all the accommodation on the internet. If you have been before then they will welcome your input and work around the places that you wish to visit.
Our driver/guide was just amazing. He has guided us through every safari and has never disappointed us. On each safari we have always seen the 'Big Five' and much, much more. He is unbelievable at spotting birds also. If I was to list every animal and bird that we have seen, the list would go on forever (nearly).
We are, as I write this, booking our fifth safari with Kisima for September of this year. We could not anticipate booking with any other company.
What more can I say ??

Visited September 2012
Makati, Philippines
“Priceless Memories Guaranteed and Delivered”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

Before setting foot in Kenya and embarking on the safari specially prepared for us by Kisima Tours, Africa was just in our dreams, dreams filled with hopeful wonder and amazement. And now after all the memory cards have filled up to their maximum Kenya is no longer a dream but a precious, precious memory – a reality truly filled with every tale of wild life animal sightings and inter actions (including two encounters with the elusive leopard! For hours!), of relating to the warm Masai people and having my cow price increased from 25cows to 50cows! Being able to experience the big five in a big way – and more! Being on safari changes you. It makes you understand. Henry was more than a guide to us, he made every reality exceed the dream. If you are planning a visit to Africa, do it in Kenya and do it with Kisima. I have several friends who have been, and they didn’t get the full on experience we did judging from our stories. There is a reason why every experience with Kisima is five-star. Find out for yourselves.

Visited May 2012