“Priceless Memories Guaranteed and Delivered” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #36 of 108 Activities in Nairobi
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Get Travel information, expert advice, personalized service, great discount and speedy response for East African safari holiday deals. Whether it is adventure safari, culture safari, pristine beaches, wildlife safaris, gorilla walking safaris, courteous or magnificence service, nowhere else could you find so many choices and safari experiences than East Africa. The safari lodges, safari camps, home stays, resort, boutique and marina are all well established in East African giving you a wide range of accommodation options. International restaurant serving both local and international cuisine are also a safari experience to behold. East Africa is showcase of luxurious beach hotels, unique safari camps, unspoilt nature, archeological sites, and wildebeest migration among other great attractions. Africa is a feast for the eyes and the magic of this enchanting land never ceases to amaze. You will come in search of a vacation and leave with love for Africa
Makati, Philippines
“Priceless Memories Guaranteed and Delivered”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

Before setting foot in Kenya and embarking on the safari specially prepared for us by Kisima Tours, Africa was just in our dreams, dreams filled with hopeful wonder and amazement. And now after all the memory cards have filled up to their maximum Kenya is no longer a dream but a precious, precious memory – a reality truly filled with every tale of wild life animal sightings and inter actions (including two encounters with the elusive leopard! For hours!), of relating to the warm Masai people and having my cow price increased from 25cows to 50cows! Being able to experience the big five in a big way – and more! Being on safari changes you. It makes you understand. Henry was more than a guide to us, he made every reality exceed the dream. If you are planning a visit to Africa, do it in Kenya and do it with Kisima. I have several friends who have been, and they didn’t get the full on experience we did judging from our stories. There is a reason why every experience with Kisima is five-star. Find out for yourselves.

Visited May 2012

14 attraction reviews
“Kisima was five star”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012

Kisima Tours was recommended and they organised a most wonderful private safari for us in June 2010. The whole trip was just amazing, their advice spot on and all perfectly organised. We really enjoyed our trip from Zanzibar to Selous, then Serengeti to Arusha. The driver guide and car was perfect, the animals and scenery amazing and many of the lodges and camps just beautiful.
We strongly recommend Kisima Tours and Safaris.

Visited July 2011
3 attraction reviews
“Excellent in all respects”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2012

Having been born in Kenya married in Kenya and had 2 of our 4 children born in Kenya we delight in returning there every few years. Now living in Australia we have been back 4 times and each occaision we have had Henry as our driver & guide and we will continue to use Kisima Tours and Safaris for as long as we keep going!!Not only is Henry's service excellent the service that Anne his business partner gives over bookings made over the internet is also excellent.
On each of the 4 Safaris we have done with Kisima we have been treated with friendly respect . The 3rd Safari consisted of 10 people mainly family and some of their friends all thought it was a magnificent experince. Henry's knowledge of the country the animals & birds is outstanding. His driving skills on sometimes rough roads (part of the experience)! is amazing.
We would thoroughly recommend Kisima Safaris & Tours to anyone who wants to see the country & animals of Kenya .

Visited January 2012
Perth, Australia
“Experience of a lifetime”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012

I travelled to Kenya for second time in January 2012 with my friend, on both occasions Kisima Safaris have organized the most amazing holiday and experience. My friend and I spent a couple of weeks, one at the start and one at the end of our holiday carrying out voluntary work in an orphanage. Kisima were there to collect us at the airport and drop us of at our destination, they then collected us at the end of our time at the orphanage, where we then met my parents for our safari with Kisima. Anne and Henry and all the team at Kisima organize everything down to the last minute detail. My dad wanted to visit his mother's grave before we left Nairobi, which was a bit of a puzzle to find, but Henry perservered and we finally tracked it down, which was a very worthwhile experience. The next day we headed off on safari, our first night being at Larsen's Tented Camp at Samburu National Park, where we were lucky enough to see Lion's mating and Ostrich doing their mating dance along with a string of other wildlife. We then moved and spent one night at the 'Sunbird Lodge' overlooking Lake Elementata, this is the most magnificent view and bird life is prolific. Our next stop being the Maasai Mara where we stayed at the Mara Serena Safari Lodge. Our game drive here was amazing where we saw Cheetah and Black Rhino, along with doing the hot air balloon over the Maasai Mara which is an amazing experience, Henry came with us and he spotted a leopard and her cub from the balloon which was fantastic for everyone in the balloon, our pilot said it was the first time she had seen leopard from the balloon! We then headed back to Nairobi for a few days where Henry and Anne were happy to advise us with things to do around Nairobi, and of course provide transport if needed. After our time in Nairobi we then left for Tsavo West National Park, here we saw a pack of wild dogs hunting a buck, along with lioness and a leopard which was sitting in a tree, we sat and watched, mesmerized and saw it leave the tree and cross right in front of us! Stunning animal! We then departed to drop my parents in Mombassa for a few days of relaxation, the roads are not smooth by any means but I wouldn't do it any other way as you see and learn so much along the way. We stayed for one night in Mombassa at the Indian Ocean Beach Resort, the beach is amazing and the water beautiful and warm. Henry then took my friend and I then back to Nairobi stopping on the way to by some fruit, the constant activity you see on the roadside is totally intriguing. My friend and I then spent one night in Nairobi at the Jacaranda Hotel which is so central to everything, walking distance to shops and eating places. Henry then drove us too Nakuru, stopping on the way at Kikopey for Nyama Choma which is barbqued meat, we had goat, what a great way to experience goat. When we arrived in Nakuru we spent a week at the Gabriel Learning Centre, this was another fabulous experience which my friend and I will never forget. After a week here Henry then collected us where we returned to Nairobi for a few days, staying again at the Jacaranda Hotel. We could not fault anything on our holiday/experience, Kisima treat their clients with personal attention and provide a magnificent experience to be remembered. My Mum and Dad have used Kisima on three occasions now and myself twice, I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Visited January 2012
canedo de basto
“safari with kisimasafaris”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012

I organised a trip with 6 friends using Kisimasafaris as the travelagency, that was the best decision I could have made. We toured all over and from luxury to simple tented camps (fun too, gave us the best ¨|out of Africa* feeling) Without Henry, our driver, we would have missed most of the animals. He drove us to the best spots and pointed them out to us. The service and helpfullness of Kisima was the best treasure. I hope to have another chance to come back and enjoy the nature and the feeling of, being taken care, of. My highest recommendation for this travelagency, Lidia IJzer-Hofma, holland

Visited June 2011