“Great experience using Safe Ride Tours” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #29 of 90 activities in Nairobi
Type: Tours
Attraction Details
Vancouver, Canada
“Great experience using Safe Ride Tours”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

We used Safe Ride Tours on a recommendation of our tour operator in Tanzania. We can say the experience was positive. Emails were answered in a very timely manner, and offered good suggestions. Paying the deposit was no problem, and then paying the balance on arrival in Nairobi. Our guide met us at the hotel and walked us to the office for our briefing. We can say our safari in Kenya went off without a hitch. We liked the accommodation that suggested, and our driver/guide was excellent also. We arrived in Nairobi at 3:00am, and our driver was waiting for us at the airport.
Overall the experience was excellent, and would recommend using this company.
Thank you for making our entrance to Africa so positive. We had a trip of a lifetime.

Visited May 2012

Amsterdam
7 attraction reviews
“Great one day safari”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

I chose Safe Ride, as they were the cheapest I could find - even though I still found the price very high for a 1-day trip. And I am happy I did so, I had a great trip to Hell's gate and Lake Nakuru, with a wonderful hike, quite some gate spotting and a relaxed lunch by the lake. My guide / driver was very friendly and helpful - and the company did a great job in tailoring the trip to my schedule and interests!

Visited June 2012
Brussels, Belgium
3 attraction reviews
“Excellent experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2011

We were very happy with the services provided by Safe Ride. They were recommended to us by Achmed of Basecamp Tanzania. Despite some mixed reviews on this forum, we decided to trust them with the Kenyan part of our safari . Francis Muchiri of safe ride has been great. He was always very helpfull and responsive. Our guide Jackson Mbiti was excellent. He spotted the animals faster than many other guides. We would go back any time.

Visited August 2011