“Good Hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Nairobi Transit Hotel

Save Saved
You added Nairobi Transit Hotel to your Saves list
Nairobi Transit Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Limuru Road | opposite Jamhuri High School, Nairobi 29375-00100, Kenya   |
Ranked #46 of 91 hotels in Nairobi
Nakuru, Kenya
“Good Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

Totally loved the experience at the transit. Racheal the receptionist was very good and friendly.The ambience is good, room was clean and the sheets as well. Breakfast was good. Only thing was the lack of the mosquito net which i hope they have sorted by now. Otherwise a great place to stay in and would definitely go back there again.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple

25 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
honolulu
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2012

My Husband and I stayed here for 4 nights. It was our first trip to Nairobi, and we were unsure about the safety and area. When we arrived the receptions staff was very helpful and kind. Our room was nice and clean and we had a balcony. The hotel is a short distance from the city center so we were away from a lot of the noise which was nice. Ambrose the hotel Manager was incredibly helpful. He helped us with tours, taxi, and was able to get my husbands ATM card back from a Barclays when it was taken by the machine! I would definately recommend this hotel. There is also a restaurant and bar which is good for a quick inexpensive meal. There is also Wifi in the rooms, which are cleaned every day. Overall this was one of the best hotels we stayed at on our trip. The staff was excellent! -Elisa and Ryan

Room Tip: we were on the 4th floor which was nice.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Cape Town Central, South Africa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here for one night and was so impressed with the service and the friendliness of the people, I would definitely go back.

Fridah and Rachel at reception were super helpful by arranging everything I needed (from arranging taxi's to organising phone calls from South Africa and printing my boarding passes!) And the room service was cheap, fast and the food very nice.

I couldn't get wifi reception in my room or in the restaurant, which was disappointing. But managed to get a faint signal in the corridor. Also, the surrounding area is quite noisy (since it's right next to a busy street) and not much for the eye but that didn't really bother me as I wasn't there for long.

The room was clean and had everything I needed. Breakfast was very nice and served by friendly and helpful waiters. Service is definitely high on the priority list at the NTH!

I would go back without thinking twice!

• Stayed March 2012

Been to Nairobi Transit Hotel? Share your experiences!