“Nice little oasis in Westlands” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #51 of 121 Activities in Nairobi
More attraction details
Owner description: A Sanctuary hidden in the busy Westlands district on Peponi Road. Wild Earth Day Spa is a unique concept in spa and relaxation. A facility inspired by Moroccan theme design to relax, rejuvenate, and revive all of the bodies senses. Pamper yourself with a massage, body scrub, manicure, and a fabulous hair style at our boutique salon. Put back a little of what life takes out and call us to book your special appointment. Parking is safe and on private premises.
Orleans, Massachusetts
“Nice little oasis in Westlands”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2012

I had a massage and haircut the first time, and my hair colored the second time. Both good experiences. I would say the little cottage where the massage took place was HOT. There was a fan, but it could be uncomfortable on a very warm day.

Visited March 2012
Wild_Earth_Day_Spa, Owner at Wild Earth Day Spa, responded to this review, August 7, 2012
Thank you so much for your patronage. We do realize the heat is an issue during the warm season and we're working on a solution. Thank you for your input and your more than welcome!

Westlands, Nairobi Area, Kenya
“yipeee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012

From the start of our treatment to the end, every detail spelled "relaxing" from the reception, to the ambience in the rooms, to the jacuzzi bath and massage. My partner came in a bit late but nothing in our treatment was rushed to make up for lost time. I was impressed.

Visited February 2012
Thank you Tim for visiting. Your more than welcome!
Nairobi
“World Class Spa Experience in Nairobi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012

Sore joints and some 'we' time, led me and two of my girlfriends to visiting a spa. We spoke to , emailed and sought opinions on which spas were ideal to visit. We finally settled on the Wild Earth Day Spa, in Westlands. We communicated with the owner and manager of the Spa, who was friendly, and quickly responded to all the queries we had. Unlike other spas, she gave us the option to select services we wanted and thereafter gave us a good discount on the same. The spa services were excellent, and the staff were well trained, courteous and pleasant. I would visit the Wild Earth without second thought for other services............

Visited May 2011
Thank you so much for visiting. I'm gland you had an excellent experience with your friends. Your more than welcome!
Nairobi
15 attraction reviews
“The best pedicure for a man!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

Whereas every other spa probably gives great pedicures to women, they have no clue on what to do for a man. Wild Earth truly scrubs all the dead skin, gives a great massage and snips and buffs nails neatly. Their massages are also very therapeutic - not just mere oil and press, but go the heart of stress knots and one comes out totally rejuvenated.

Wild_Earth_Day_Spa, Owner at Wild Earth Day Spa, responded to this review, February 25, 2012
Thank you so much for your positive response. We hope to see you back soon. Ciao from all of us at the spa.
Darfur, Sudan via Charlotte, NC, USA
32 attraction reviews
“Great location, Otherwise Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2012

I enjoyed my visit at Wild Earth. However, truth told, I actually enjoyed sitting outside in the garden more than the spa treatments themselves. The garden was tranquil and peaceful and aesthetically harmonious. This in the midst of traffic congested Westlands!
My therapist was very attentive. However, overlapping appointments led to a lot of noise in the water treatment areas when I really wanted to relax, not hear the sauna pumping steam during my massage.
My treaments were adequate, but not exceptional. I was slightly cold the entire time, even though the therapist did turn on the small heater, so guess it was just the room and the season. I wanted a hydro massage, which for some reason wasnt available, although my regular dry massage was in a room that obviously had water facilities.
Ok, did love the Peace Room - but I didn't get any cupcake!
Overall, I would recommend it, as most of my concerns were subjective and may not be a concern to others at all.

Visited September 2011
Thank you so much for your constructive review. Your information will lead to an improved experience for future cliental. Thank you.