“Comfort just the way I like it.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Angaza Guest House

Angaza Guest House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Angaza Guest House
Save Saved
You added Angaza Guest House to your Saves list
Nairobi Upper Hill area - Ralphe Banche Rd opp General Accident, Nairobi 45557-00100, Kenya   |
Ranked #111 of 154 Nairobi B&B and Inns
Kampala, Kampala, Uganda
“Comfort just the way I like it.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011

I am a perfectionist and very picky person my MOM can confess to that therefore I really don't like guest houses that much.but ANGAZA has changed that mind set the comfort that one gets at Angaza is 5 star(I am not over rating here by the way). the comfort for me just came the way I like it I have lived here and will leave a peace of me behind this is the place to Be I pray that i come back soon the staff are now like family the guests get equal love undivided attention and pure care all day, you can kick back and relax and have peace of mind assured of security of self and property, what more can you ask for really. don't hesitate to check in at angaza guest house Upper Hill Nairobi...one more thing, the entertainment will keep you refreshed (DSTV) and the staff have a good sense of humor.
God bless you Florence Aganda & Mercylene Kemunto, you guys are really a bomb. It's A MUST CHECK IN!

Room Tip: the room next to the entrance on your right is the best!