“best safari ever” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 121 Activities in Nairobi
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: An Exciting Kenya and Tanzania Tour Operator.
Sao Paulo, SP
“best safari ever”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

I was really happy with all the atention they gave to me and my friends. They even took us to see an hospitalized friend before the safari. And the safari guide, Tom Otieno Ogilo was the best safari guide I ever had, and I had plenty! He knew lots of infos, he was really professional and serious about giving us the best experience possible. He is respected by others safari guides and the people in the park. I recommend.

Visited July 2013

• Polish first
Nairobi, Kenya
“Excellent Safari in Masai Mara, Lake Naivasha and Lake Nakuru”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

Last week my boyfriend and I went on a 4-day Safari to the Mara with African Home Adventures, and the overall experience can only be classified as EXCELLENT!
Ever since I established contact with the agency, Albert, the owner, was very attentive and promptly answered any question I had regarding the Safari. Since I was living in Nairobi at that time, I met some of the staff at the office, who were also very kind and were very flexible when it came to payment arrangements.
Our safari guide and driver, Tom Otieno, proved to be an excellent guide and also a very committed person with his job. Besides being an excellent driver, Tom knows the National Parks like the back of his hand, so thanks to him we were able to see the "Big 5" in just one day!
In the Mara, we stayed at the Enchoro Camping Site, a lovely and quiet place with spacious tents equipped with toilet and shower.
Tom stayed at the same camp, which was great, since we could talk to him during dinner and breakfast and plan for the next days. Tom is a very knowledgeable person, so it was a pleasure to hear his explanations about every question we had regarding the trip or more cultural issues.
The flexibility of the itinerary is something to highlight. On the first day, Tom gave us the chance to slightly change our last day itinerary, whereby instead of spending one more morning in the Mara, we could stop by at Naivasha Lake, on our way to Nakuru, and enjoy the beauty of that lake. We decided to take his advice, and it was definitely an excellent idea.
I would strongly recommend African Home Adventures to anyone who's interested in going on a Safari in Kenya. On a personal note, if you are as lucky as a we were and have Tom as your guide, it'll be an unforgettable experience!

Visited March 2014
Los Angeles, California
“Masai Mara/ Lake Nakuru/ Lake Manyara/ Serengeti/ Ngorongoro - 10 Days”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

Albert at Home Adventure was flexible on departure dates and put a 10 day schedule to accommodate the places we wanted to visit.
The Safaris were excellent. Our driver Jackton (Kenya) & Eli (Tanzania) made sure we had a safe, educational and fun time. We were able to see the big 5 in both Kenya and Tanzania up close and personal; Wildebeest migration in the plains; many more wildlife and birds. It was surprising how close we got to the animals.
Fabulous African adventure!

Visited January 2014
New Delhi
47 attraction reviews
“Excellent Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

Our trip to Masai Mara was enhanced by an excellent driver / guide that we got from African Home Adventure Ltd. His name was Tom Otieno Ogilo. He was polite, knowledgeable, drove well (and a philosopher and socialist). It was an absolute pleasure to have the services of Tom - it wasn't just a safari, we learnt so much. If ever I go back again, I will definitely ask for Tom.

Visited November 2013
Madrid, Spain
“The best way, the best trip, the best driver.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

We arrived some days ago from Kenya. The experience was incredible, mostly because of our driver Tom. We spend with him 9 days driving around Kenya, he taught us a lot about animals, about the country and its way of life. Tom is a great guide and best person, if you could choose, you should choose Tom as you driver.
About the company, it is a very serious company where you can choose the parks you want to visit and how many days you want to stay in each park. They are available at any moment to help you to organize your trip. It's the best way to organize your trip by yourself.

Visited October 2013

Been to African Home Adventure Day Tours? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage African Home Adventure Day Tours, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.