“Best Two Days of Missed Sleep Ever” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #20 of 102 activities in Nairobi
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: We provide tours and safari services for holiday makers from Nairobi,kenya.
Kent, Washington
“Best Two Days of Missed Sleep Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

I had a couple days to myself after finishing work in Nairobi and wanted to fill it with a bit of adventure. I did some searching and found Tito, the owner/operator of Africa Sights and Adventures. One of the best discovery I have made in my travels. After getting the mayhem of setting this all up via email out of the way, it was smooth sailing.

Tito took care of everything, literally everything. He took care of the lodging, the park entrances, even finding me an ATM so I could get some Kenya Schillings. All I had to do was show up!

He picked me up at the airport and we were off. A short stop for some souvenirs, and on to my safari camp...which was awesome! I was expecting something primitive, but this place had everything! Outdoor restaurant with my own personal waitress for my entire stay, huge, canvas tent with two beds, flushing toilet, and hot shower. Nightly entertainment with the local Massai tribesmen, and a fully stocked bar!

Got checked in and headed right into Amboseli National Park for my first safari drive. Saw amazing things: herds of zebra and wildebeest, giraffes, cheetah, elephants, hyena, and so many more animals. The park is huge but Tito always seemed to know where we were going to get the best views. Got some great shots of Mt. Kilimanjaro (which seem to hover over the park like a big protector) too. Got back to the park, had a great meal with a local Tusker beer, and some entertainment around the campfire.

Up early on day two, and back into the park. this time we saw some hippo along with all the other wildlife. Headed over to a local Massai village afterwards for a personal tour with more dancing and singing and trinket shopping. A nice restful drive back to Nairobi in the afternoon and front door service to my hotel.

I couldn't have asked for a better safari in the little time I had to myself. I would highly recommend Tito and his custom safari trips. I plan on going back again when I have even more time to enjoy this wonderful place.

Visited November 2013
sightsafrica, Owner at Africa Sights and Adventures - Private Day Tours, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
hey, thanks for travelling with us during your stay here. we appreciated your good humour and it was fun to safari with you. you are welcome for the next safari too.

Johannesburg, South Africa
“Tito, mr reliable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

I've known Tito for little over a year now. Met him when required transport in Nairobi for business. His services and reliability was excellent on that first trip in a city known for traffic problems. He has been arranging my transport ever since when i get into Kenya( i travel regurlarly +- every 2nd month) and i am yet to be dissapointed. His safari arrangement are of the same high standard and i am now planning on another safari in the new year with him for my family and some friends from Eur. I am certain it is going to be another great experience.
Just today he has arranged my entire transport requirements for my week in Kenya.

He is reliable and has a great personality. I am a very satisfied customer and would recommend his services to anyone and everyone.

Justin

Visited November 2013
Thank you so much for your goods words about us. we always strive to make every trip a memorable one to our clients. meet you again next year for more travels and merry xmas.
Copenhagen, Denmark
“A great private safari trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

We went on a private safari with Paxton Tito as our private guide for 7 days.
The trip turned out to be absolutely wonderful and everything went very smoothly. Paxton is a very service minded and kind guy who does his utmost to make the clients safari experience an unforgettable one. He knows his way around the parks and managed to get us close to very exciting sightings. We saw all the big five and many other animals.

We can only recommend to travel this way - with a private local guide who knows his way around and who makes you feel safe, like Paxton. We only had to worry about enjoying the trip and we definitely did!

Visited October 2013
Nothing could have been more funnier than spending the seven days with you on that great safari. we look forward for your return again soon. merry xmas.,,, the pumbas awaits!
“Wonderfull trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

We went to Amboseli National Park with Tito, The park is amazing and he made everything we wanted to pleased us, we had a great day! Also he was very carefully driving coming back home at night, he makes us feel safe and comfortable.

Visited July 2013
sightsafrica, Owner at Africa Sights and Adventures - Private Day Tours, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Thanks paulina for the good review about me and africa sights and adventures. We really honoured by your review submission to us and the rest of the travellers. Once more wellcome again for another safari with us.
Nairobi, Kenya
“Very good safari experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Tito is a very knowledgeable safari guide. He can offer you safaris to the famous Masai Mara or any other safari park in Kenya. Also I have been with Tito for a city tour of Nairobi. During all of these safari experiences he has been a great guide and also fun to be with. He even learned me some Swahili, the local language in Eastern Africa. What is also good is that he always gives prompt email feedback about safari requests. I compared Tito to other safari offers and he was also not very expensive. In conclusion I can recommend Tito for your Kenyan safaris, you will have a great safari with an experienced and friendly guide. Thanks Tito, I hope to come back soon.....

Visited April 2013
sightsafrica, Owner at Africa Sights and Adventures - Private Day Tours, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
hi, gert . Its a pleasure from me and the entire africa sights and adventures staff for your efforts to tell the entire tripadvisor family the good experience you had with africa sights. We all say thank you so much and wellcome again.(karibu tena)