You are going to hate it here.. at least for the first few days. There will be power outage, no water for the shower. But then you will settle down a bit and things will be okay. I have stayed there many times. an okay option if you can't find anything else.. but I am sure there will always be something else.
Carry your own drinking water and may be something for breakfast before you check-in. Rooms have a kitchenette attached to the room.
What i liked:
- View of the park;
- campus is big enough to take a after dinner walk;
- my office was just a 10 minutes walk away
- i like using the kitchenette sometimes
- town is just across the park
What i didn't like:
- not very clean;
- they don't give a second roll toilet paper;
- power outages
- sometimes no water