“Safe hotel with friendly staff” 5 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Jupiter Guest Resort Langata to your Saves list
Jupiter Guest Resort Langata
Jupiter Guest Resort Langata
Jonathan Ngeno Rd | Langata., Nairobi 00600, Kenya (Nairobi Central Business District)   |
Ranked #37 of 97 hotels in Nairobi
Columbia, Missouri
“Safe hotel with friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2011

I had a wonderful stay at this new and clean hotel, and even returned to visit on another occasion. The staff and managers are wonderful and willing to help with any problem. I often told the front desk what I wanted to do that day and they arranged for it to make it happen! The food in the restaurant was delicious and reasonably priced, and the rooms come with modern-day conveneinces. The restaurant has a nice outdoor bar area to meet with friends or work colleagues. I felt completely safe during my stays and even used the hotel's personal shuttle van on many occasions. I would recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business

31 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Columbia, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2011

This is a relatively new hotel, and I found the rooms to be very clean and comfortable. A full breakfast is included with the price of the room. The staff were friendly and helpful, and made me feel right at home. I prearranged to have their shuttle meet me at the airport, which made my arrival much easier. During my stay, the Operations Manager, Gertrude Mutisya, helped me with transportation and with locating the services I needed to get my student and me ready for our research project. The restaurant offered vegetarian and non-veg options, and the chef did an excellent job of preparing them. All in all, a really nice experience - I'll be back whenever I'm in Nairobi.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business

Been to Jupiter Guest Resort Langata? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Jupiter Guest Resort Langata

Address: Jonathan Ngeno Rd | Langata., Nairobi 00600, Kenya
Location: Kenya > Nairobi > Nairobi Central Business District
Bar / Lounge Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service
Ranked #37 of 97 hotels in Nairobi
Situated in a serene area. Maintains high standards of cleanliness. Near Carnivore Restaurant, Nairobi National Park, Giraffe center, David Sheldrick- Elephant Orphanage among other attractions.Have professional,warm and friendly staff. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jovago.com so you can book your Jupiter Guest Resort Langata reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Jupiter Guest Resort Langata, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.