“Excellent service at an excellent price” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Jupiter Guest Resort Langata

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Nairobi
Jupiter Guest Resort Langata
You added Jupiter Guest Resort Langata to your Saves list
Jonathan Ngeno Rd | Langata., Nairobi 00600, Kenya (Nairobi Central Business District)   |
Ranked #54 of 124 Hotels in Nairobi
Columbia, Missouri
“Excellent service at an excellent price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2011

This is a relatively new hotel, and I found the rooms to be very clean and comfortable. A full breakfast is included with the price of the room. The staff were friendly and helpful, and made me feel right at home. I prearranged to have their shuttle meet me at the airport, which made my arrival much easier. During my stay, the Operations Manager, Gertrude Mutisya, helped me with transportation and with locating the services I needed to get my student and me ready for our research project. The restaurant offered vegetarian and non-veg options, and the chef did an excellent job of preparing them. All in all, a really nice experience - I'll be back whenever I'm in Nairobi.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)

Been to Jupiter Guest Resort Langata? Share your experiences!