“Went solo and loved it!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 121 Activities in Nairobi
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Visiting Kenya or Tanzania? Take advantage of our day tours and safaris from 2 days to 15 days The trend of travel is changing at a very fast rate. Our tours and safaris educate the clients on wildlife, eating out the African way, entertainment and dinner shows, culture current and ancient in the museums and luxurious prestige that Kenya offers. One can book for the city tours in Nairobi and Arusha with ease on our website. Once booked and paid please note its confirmed. We do also offer Girl Guiding tours visiting destinations Nyeri, Shanzu Mombasa, Nairobi, Kimalel and one may add the wild safaris destinations also. Other destinations include Gorilla tracking in Rwanda - but i would advice you to first exhaust all of what Kenya has to offer. #VisitKenya
Springfield, Missouri
“Went solo and loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

I went to Kenya and Uganda for two weeks as a solo female traveler and Cruzeiro's 6-day Amboseli, Nukuru, and Masai Mara tour was excellent. Amboseli was my favorite. Lodging was great... and my guide Nicholas was so sweet and accommodating. The drives are long, but a real eye-opener into Kenyan life. Seems so silly to fly from park to park... you wouldn't see any of the real Kenya. When given an option, stay in tent! They are very well-built, clean, spacious, comfortable, safe... and a more authentic safari experience. Also, it's better to visit the Masai village in Amboseli than Masai Mara... where it's very touristy. Just loved Amboseli. Thanks Claudia and Nicholas... wish you both much success. :)

Visited August 2012
wambui, Owner at Cruzeiro Safaris - Day Tours, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Hi, thank you for your kind sentiments, it been 1 year since you were in Kenya. We are happy to host you again and do look forward to more referrals.

Leuven, Belgium
6 attraction reviews
“Thanks Cruzeiro Safaris”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

I booked my honeymoon in Kenya through cruzeiro safaris, and I can only say keep it up..since the beginning Ms. Claudia was amazing answering all emails quickly and clearly no matter how many emails. I asked for a certain camp in the Maasai Mara and she found it and booked it for me..everything was perfectly arranged with no troubles at all since our arrival in Nairobi until we left back..I would definitely recommend this tour operator to anyone going to Kenya..I actually did recommend it, and probably other people are coming to Kenya in a few weeks..so Ms. Claudia expect new clients very soon :)

Visited August 2012
wambui, Owner at Cruzeiro Safaris - Day Tours, responded to this review, September 24, 2012
Dear Mohammad,
Thank you very much for your kind comments and we look forward to your return and referrals. Rest assured, we shall accord them same service.
claudia
Seattle, WA
4 attraction reviews
“An amazing and unforgettable experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

It has been over a month and the memories will last a lifetime.
A dream come true for me and the planning and care from Claudia and Titus made it even more special.
Claudia had the perfect itinerary with all important sites in Kenya. Accommodations were great and diverse.
We had the honor to have her with us and her knowledge and experience made our trip perfect. Titus as our driver was also very knowledgeable and a true champion on the road and finding wildlife in the parks.
Carmen & Titus....continuous success and be sure we will be back for more.
It was a pleasure to meet you and share the beauty of what Kenya has to offer.
I will for sure recommend your company and services to anyone, for business or pleasure.
Once again...Thank you very much.
Gabriel

Visited May 2012
wambui, Owner at Cruzeiro Safaris - Day Tours, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
Happy new year to you.
I want to personally thank you for writing a pleasant review about us. We have more exciting products for you and your family detailed on our website and credit card on-line payment options. Do refer us to all your friends and family.
Once again thank you.
Claudia
Seattle, Washington
“Trip of a Lifetime!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

What a fantastic trip! Claudia and her staff arranged the perfect Kenyan trip with the ability to be flexible based on our wants and needs. There was so much to see and Claudia was able to "squeeze" a lot of sights in to a 6 day trip. Titus, our guide was also very knowledgeable of the parks and animal behavior allowing us to get up close and personal with many species. I highly recommend Cruzeiro and thank Claudia and Titus for an unforgettable experience.

Visited May 2012
Happy new year to you.
I want to thank you for writing a pleasant review about us. We have more exciting products for you and your family detailed on our website and credit card on-line payment options. We had hoped to have another fam trip this year hopeful it will work out well.
Do refer us to all your friends and family.
Once again thank you.
Highland Park, New Jersey
“Making the most of my spring break by the arrangement of Ms.Claudia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2012

I determined to travel to Kenya for my 10-days spring break two months ago, and did the search online from then on. I contacted a lot of safari companies list in tripadvisor in both Nairobi and Mombasa. My guideline are: 1) Visit both Nairobi and Mombasa. 2) Visit Masai Mara, Nakuru, Amboseli National Parks (Tsavo west and east are added in the final trip). 3) I am budget concerned, and I am not refused to join group tour. From the feedback, the Cruzeiro Safari was the only company agreed to arrange group tour and the manager Ms. Claudia gave me a very reasonable quote. The thing I like most was their quote listed each cost in the trip (like pickup form airport $20 etc.), so you would be fully aware of where you spend the money. We corresponded more than 20 times by email to fix the itinerary, and Ms. Claudia was always willing to making the change of the plan and explaining the plan. After that I made a 35% deposit and she send my the photo copy of the receipt, and I payed the remaining money by cash upon arrival.

Ms. Claudia even dropped by my hotel and reminded me important things in Kenya, she arranged everything very well in advance. All in all, everything is professional. I joined two tours, first started from Mombasa, visit Amboseli, Tsavo West & East, a typical three day trip. I don't know actually this is private tour before my trip. And the accommodation(leaving in the lodge) was really really amazing. In the lodge (tent) of Amboseli NP, one can see Mt.kilimanjaro, and I heard the screaming of an American girl while she stepped in the tent. Sometimes I feel it was a pity to travel alone :) However, another tour starting from Nairobi was a mixed tour (5 persons), and I lived in camping site, it was not the real camping, the place was ok and the good thing was inevitably, one would meet many interesting people whom you never meet in the lodge. The two tours I joined are NOT operated by Cruzeiro Safaris, but the staff treated me as their own customer, so there was no problem about that.
It was a well organized trip, everything went smooth and I appreciate the wonderful job of Ms. Claudia

Visited March 2012
wambui, Owner at Cruzeiro Safaris - Day Tours, responded to this review, April 9, 2012
Dear Li,
Thank you for your reply it was very kind of you. As we en devour to make our clients fulfill their dream - we do work with other tour operators who are K.A.T.O. members to offer safaris services. Most of our clients prefer private safaris we ask a few of our counterparts if they have a departure on the same dates that we can join with our client. If they have then we confirm and they don't have then we don't. We have received a lot of requests both direct and interlinks from single travelers. We do have departures where we require people to join in -mostly we list on our LAST MINUTE OFFERS PAGE but you agree with me that most people have diverse needs and dates of travel. I do look forward to hosting you and your friends in the next time you visit Kenya.
with warm regards CLaudia