“Highly recommended” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Düsseldorf
“Highly recommended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

Sufiyan put a lot of effort into organising a last minute trip to Amboseli starting from Nairobi and ending up in Mombasa. He did his very best, it paid off and we're very thankful - can't go wrong with these guys.

Visited January 2013

• Polish first
Dubai
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Tropical Adventure- Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

Me and my wife visited Kenya during August 19-26 this year and we had a superb time, a big thanks to Sufiyan Musani for arranging everything to perfection. We have travelled to Masai Mara, Amboseli, Taita Hills and Tsavo East and West. The itinerary was suggested by Sufiyan and it couldn't have been any better. Although we had to travel some distance it was enjoyable due to beautiful landscape. The animal concentration was the highest at Masai Mara and if you are not keen on experiencing different geographies and climate conditions you may concentrate on Masai Mara. We stayed two days at Masai Mara and I wish we could stay longer at Masai Mara. We stayed at Entumoto Safari Camp at Masai Mara and it was an excellent place to stay, credit goes to Sufiyan for suggesting that. There are other 4/5 star safari lodges at Masai Mara but Entumoto takes very special care about their guests with personal touch. The other places that worth mentioning are Salt Lick Lodge at Taita Hills and Serana Kilaguni Lodge at Tsavo. Salt Lick was a very unique accommodation - which has a waterhole in the front yard where you can see elephants drinking water from a distance of 1 metre! Kilaguni Lodge at Tsavo is wonderful in a marvellous surrounding.

The whole trip was enjoyable due to great company of Sufiyan; he is very knowledgable about the wildlife and we learnt a lot from him. Our driver Sudy, a native Kenyan from the coast, was also an excellent person with great knowledge about terrain and wildlife. The whole time we were treated like royalties by Sufiyan and Sudy. We have taken great photographs during the tour and Sufyan and Sudy both have this uncanny ability to spot animals and get close to them. We used a 4*4 vehicle for the trip arranged by Sufiyan. Although it would be a bit expensive but I recommend a 4*4 vehicle instead of a minibus which is the other option. We were so papmpered during the whole trip that we didn’t want to come back from Kenya. I strongly recommend Tropical Adventure as they will pay attention to the tiniest detail. There are numerous other tour operators and big ones as well but we consider ourselves very lucky that we took the leap of faith to do the safari with Tropical Adventure. I also found the pricing to be reasonable and Sufiyan was very open gave me all the breakdown of the costs. To conclude if you are planning to go to Safari you can trust Tropical Adventure without a grain of doubt.

Visited August 2012
Eiksmarka
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“First class safari with the little extra!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

My wife and I went on a safari for 4 days together with Sufiyan and a driver. We rented a 4x4 alone instead of a minibus together with 5 other people. If you can afford it, do it. It will cost some more but is worth it.
My expectations where high but Sufiyan was great.
We got to see "the big 4" (didnt fint any rhino).

I will recommend Tropical Adventure Safaris and Sufiyan to everyone.

Visited July 2012
Haltern am See, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Amazing photo safari through the Kenyan National Parks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2011

We booked a photo safari with Tropical Adventure Safaris for end of July / beginning of August.

It was a tailor-made trip with exclusive use of the 4x4 vehicle and our own guide and driver.

Within our 5 days safari we visited four national parks. We were picked up at Diani Beach and had our tour through Tsavo East (Voi Wildlife Lodge), Tsavo West (Ngulia Safari Lodge), Amboseli (Sopa Amboseli Lodge) and Ngutuni (Ngutuni Lodge) back to Diani.

The whole trip was very well organized and we even had the chance to modify the itinerary during the trip to fit our wishes.

Both our driver Sufiyan and guide Singha gave us a lot of information about the african wildlife and led us to places in the National Parks, where we had a good chance to spot the animals we wanted to see. By the morning of our 3rd day we already even made it to see the big five.

The nice and friendly manner combined with the experience and professionalism of Sufiyan and Singha made it an unforgettable vacation!

Visited August 2011
Camorino
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Photographic Safari”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2011

Tropical Adventure Safaris

I’m a professional photographer and teacher based in Europe - Switzerland, my main subjects are the African’s wild life, in particular big cats.

We spent 11 days on safari trough Tsavo East – West – Lake Nakuru and Masai Mara with Director Sufiyan and their drivers, and off course the super charged Land Rover V8 4x4 especially built for crazy photographers.

Everything was perfect organized in according with my needs, as a photographer I want to stay out in the bush as long as possible to follow the animal’s tracks, a dreams! I saw almost everything I wanted, from lion’s family to leopards, from red elephants to white rhinos.

I would like to thanks Sufiyan for his knowledge on African’s wild life and off course his skill as a “mud-driver”.

I highly recommend Tropical Adventure Safari to those of you that are in searching of adventures and friendship.

If anyone would like to ask me some question don’t’ hesitate to contact me at: flavio.poggi@flaviopoggi.com

Visited August 2011